JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice healthy grain

Reviewer1533331により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

I have read that Amaranth is a high-protein healthy "grain" (actually it is a seed). Did not know what to expect since I had never tried it before, but it's very good. Soak it about 8 hours, then cook for about 15 minutes by simmering. You do not want to overcook, since the grains are VERY tiny. Drain through a sieve. Has a pleasant flavor.

Easy Sprouts!

Reviewer2257340により Apr 29, 2008 に掲載

The sproutpeople.com website say amaranth doesn't even need soaking. Just moisten and sprout. But I found I had to soak for an hour because these tiny seeds would fall right through the holes in my mesh strainer! They were ready to enjoy in just 12 hours! Tasty! Easy! Nutritious!

Amaranth

Reviewer1490026により Dec 20, 2008 に掲載

What a healthy addition to any diet. I love it with a small handful of cashews, a diced bosc pear and about a tablespoon of honey. Delicious.

A-mah-ran-th

Reviewer2144919により Apr 16, 2010 に掲載

great when you need fiber for your soup, bread, cereal etc.

From Russia with love

Olechkaにより Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

Excellent! Knowing about the benefits of amaranth, buy at that price just super organic. In a tenderized like a fine caviar.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

naturalorganicにより Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

Really good amaranth. I use it with quinoa and millet in the morning together to make a very nice porridge. Tastes so good with a banana and cinnamon on top. Yummie!

Love the product

Reviewer1321093により Apr 23, 2014 に掲載

I used to eat outmeal each morning, now my preferred breakfast is amaranth! I mix it up with a bit of flavoured protein, add some nuts and the supper nutritional meal is ready! Highly recommended

Easier to digest

Reviewer1739283により Mar 25, 2008 に掲載

This grain is so small that I don't need to pre-soak it. It takes longer to cook than some of the other grains, but is worth it.

Great replacement

Reviewer1852029により Jun 11, 2010 に掲載

for cream of wheat. No gluten, just great taste and body building protein.

Good Product

Reviewer2305269により Jan 17, 2008 に掲載

The product was of good quality and had a couple of recipes on the packaging, which I tried with good results.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28