JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

High-quality organic quinoa (in a package which needs redesign)

Reviewer2701928により Jun 06, 2012 に掲載

High quality grain, I just wish they would start using non-toxic paint on the packaging (can't help notice the smell). I'd suggest you refill it into some other bag upon arrival. Other than that, this Quinoa is great.

Very good taste

Reviewer1503049により Nov 02, 2012 に掲載

I liked it very much. It was the first time for me to try Quinoa, so I did not know what to expect. But the taste and the texture were really nice! I just boiled it fo 15 minutes and mixed with some cooked vegetables (paprika, onion, selery, tomato, cauliflower and zucchini) It was delicious!!! Will try another brands to compare.

bird seed LOL

Reviewer2572594により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

This was my first time trying this product. It was a little strange eating it at first but I got used to it. I made it into a salad with vegies and dressing really good.

Excellent

Reviewer2175047により Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

Excellent whole grain with full protein.

Quinoa is awesome

Reviewer3033976により Dec 14, 2012 に掲載

It's a really good alternative to rice. Very filling and so healthy. Cook mine with vegetable broth and it makes it tastier.

Yum!

Reviewer1748474により May 13, 2011 に掲載

Wholesome and delicious! I've missed Quinoa since I moved to South Korea, now with iHerb, I am able to order gluten free foods at a reasonable cost! The quinoa tastes great, just like I remember back in the states! :)

Love Quinoa Love Arrowhead products

Reviewer2092134により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

A great quick 'rice substitute' and if you have leftovers, it's yummy for breakfast, too.

Yummy, High Protein Grain

Reviewer2261586により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

This grain is nice to cook up like rice and add to stir fry breakfasts and lunches.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My first packet of quinoa and no looking back!

eatingcleanにより Feb 26, 2014 に掲載

This was my first packet of quinoa and I find it really delicious! I cook it with water and a little chicken stock. It is also organic so what's not to like? Will definitely be ordering more of this! Just wish it came in bigger sizes!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Organic is the way to go.

jnewbiggingにより Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

I love quinoa - filling and healthy, a far superior option to rice and pasta. Great for making salads, stir-frys, fritters, etc.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 129