JA

arrowhead mills

Reviewer1246993により 10 20, 2010 に掲載

very good!

sweettoothsweetlifeにより 6 21, 2011 に掲載

Great product! Works well for making pancakes.

Good for Waffle or Pancake

Reviewer1001541により 7 04, 2011 に掲載

I'm on a detox deit. Mix buckwheat with rice flour, chia seeds and maple syrup grade b for sweeteners for a quick waffle or pancake. My family loves it even my 23 months old baby. I tried buckwheat waffle without rice flour and it was a disaster! It sticks to my waffle iron and at this moment of writing still cleaning it in my kitchen. I tried mix with eggs or ordinary white flour or almond milk to name a few and it was taste great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Arrowhead Mills has it all!

Reviewer1166707により 7 07, 2011 に掲載

Buckwheat flour is not easy to obtain. It is a nut, not a grain.

Very good

Reviewer1408147により 7 26, 2011 に掲載

We us this flour is a lot of our baking, esp. bread and pancakes. It adds a unique flavor that we really enjoy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just what I have been looking for!

Reviewer3204262により 8 29, 2011 に掲載

This flour makes great pancakes and muffins too! Will be ordering again.

Arrowhead products flour

Reviewer2754386により 12 15, 2012 に掲載

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

Cheap and good

Reviewer2346287により 12 17, 2012 に掲載

I use buckwheat for example in pancakes. I cant eat wheat floor, soo buckwheat is a really good alternative. It`s much cheaper for me to order from iherb than buy it here in Norway

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより 7 23, 2013 に掲載

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

deliciious in pancakes

4695540980160318005により 3 05, 2013 に掲載

We love buckwheat pancakes. They're great with PB & J on them or syrup or fruit or any topping. I love the health benefits of buckwheat.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 54