JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Buckwheat flour

4819144867862889379により Nov 20, 2015 に掲載

I use this flour to bake gluten free sourdough bread that doesn't cause my inflammation to flare up.

Healthy flour

Reviewer1731587により Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

This makes the best pancakes .. and very healthy too. Just mix a little milk in.

Made waffle with this!

4703234169247025058により Aug 03, 2016 に掲載

I like this product! Had a nice result to make waffle. (With maple syrup, yes)

Good for Waffle or Pancake

Reviewer1001541により Jul 04, 2011 に掲載

I'm on a detox deit. Mix buckwheat with rice flour, chia seeds and maple syrup grade b for sweeteners for a quick waffle or pancake. My family loves it even my 23 months old baby. I tried buckwheat waffle without rice flour and it was a disaster! It sticks to my waffle iron and at this moment of writing still cleaning it in my kitchen. I tried mix with eggs or ordinary white flour or almond milk to name a few and it was taste great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Arrowhead Mills has it all!

Reviewer1166707により Jul 07, 2011 に掲載

Buckwheat flour is not easy to obtain. It is a nut, not a grain.

Fantastic!

4926912530760183210により Jun 16, 2014 に掲載

I love this buckwheat flour. I mix it half and half with oat flour to make yummy pancakes and pikelets.

Awesome