JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome!

Reviewer3194469により Jun 10, 2009 に掲載

This is the first time I've used Buckwheat and I loved the flavor in pancakes. Being gluten free, the heaviness one would experience from regular pancakes isnt there. It's a must for my pantry.

good whole grain taste

Reviewer2679947により May 27, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful buckwheat flour that is gluten free, so I can enjoy pancakes and bread. I'm used to eating whole grain breads and this sure helps.

great for pancakes

HealthyIsHappyにより Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

i make the most delicious pancakes with this. just add some eggs, water, vanilla!

BEST BRAND OUT THERE

Reviewer2866194により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

I've bought this flour for years and I prefer it over other brands. The quality is excellent!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great addition to a gluten free pantry!

southerninlawにより Feb 07, 2016 に掲載

This buckwheat flour is a staple in our pantry! It's perfect for blending with other flours for the perfect light and fluffy consistency - or using on its own for things like buckwheat galettes! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

sweettoothsweetlifeにより Jun 21, 2011 に掲載

Great product! Works well for making pancakes.

Arrowhead products flour

Reviewer2754386により Dec 15, 2012 に掲載

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Interesting flour with a fragrance

5535338423176274373により Mar 24, 2015 に掲載

My first time using buckwheat flour. The pancakes turned out smelling great! However, since buckwheat is a seed and not a grain, the texture of the pancakes were slightly different from the ones made with white flour.

I like it

Reviewer3145957により Sep 13, 2009 に掲載

I like this flour and use it as an additive to my pancakes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just what I have been looking for!

Reviewer3204262により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

This flour makes great pancakes and muffins too! Will be ordering again.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 54