JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hulot's treats

Reviewer1704114により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Very pleased

Reviewer1605433により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

My dog loved them

Reviewer2227569により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

My very picky Yorkshire Terrier loved them -- I cut the strips in two (she's very small)and I like that the ingredients are from the US.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ark Naturals, "Sea Mobility" Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz.

Reviewer2668958により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

My three small dogs go nuts for these beneficial treats! Even my 15 year old Maltese who hardly even eats treats anymore loves these. They uses to like the Zukes Joint Action treats, but these are now number 1. I really appreciate the great service and pricing from iHerb.com

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I can see some improvement....

Reviewer1411888により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Reviewer1978843により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

great joint supplement

Reviewer3020750により May 25, 2009 に掲載

neither of my dogs have joint problems, but I do give them a preventative daily. I had heard good things about this product, and since they were easy to feed, and Ark Naturals is such a trust worthy brand I decided to give them a try. My dogs love them, and I think they're working better than the previous supplement I was giving them. I still give them 500mg extra Ester-C, and 1000mg MSM, but the combination of those two w/ this product leaves me confident that we're doing all we can to prevent joint degeneration.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Reviewer1096212により Jul 06, 2009 に掲載

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Popular Treat with my GSD!

Reviewer3293450により Jul 28, 2009 に掲載

This has been a healthy and popular treat with my GSD who has food allergies. Highly recommended!

Fabulous

Reviewer1653517により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

My dog, Juby, loves it...Will be part of her daily diet.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20