JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hulot's treats

Reviewer1704114により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Very pleased

Reviewer1605433により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I can see some improvement....

Reviewer1411888により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good bribes - no bad smell

Reviewer1304754により Jul 17, 2011 に掲載

I tear these treats into little pieces to reward my dogs when I'm clipping their nails. No mess, no bad smell and the dogs love them. They lie still just waiting for the next little piece of their favorite treat!

Dog love the taste.

Reviewer2883689により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Great taste, wheat free and easy with his stomach.

healthy dog treat

flowersnakeにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I like having a healthy treat for my dog....she loves it.

Dog loves it

XusoIherbにより Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

Very good taste!!!! my dog love it

Ark naturals jerky

Reviewer1471570により Oct 01, 2012 に掲載

My dogs love them

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Treats with supplements are always good for doggies

GardenCityにより Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

Added supplements, well received and NOT made in China, so it's a winner!

Fabulous

Reviewer1653517により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

My dog, Juby, loves it...Will be part of her daily diet.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21