Ark Naturals, Sea "Mobility", Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz (255 g)

¥1,244
¥1,553
¥ 1243.55
Savings of: ¥310 (20% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Hulot's treats

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

great joint supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

neither of my dogs have joint problems, but I do give them a preventative daily. I had heard good things about this product, and since they were easy to feed, and Ark Naturals is such a trust worthy brand I decided to give them a try. My dogs love them, and I think they're working better than the previous supplement I was giving them. I still give them 500mg extra Ester-C, and 1000mg MSM, but the combination of those two w/ this product leaves me confident that we're doing all we can to prevent joint degeneration.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 06, 2009

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Popular Treat with my GSD!

Posted by Reviewer3293450 on Jul 28, 2009

This has been a healthy and popular treat with my GSD who has food allergies. Highly recommended!

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 30, 2009

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »