JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Murray's favorite treat!!

Reviewer1978843により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

Great stuff but beware

Reviewer2554058により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

Ark Naturals has just changed the formula on the Venison & Chicken flavors, buyer beware. I got the ones with 1000 mg of sea cucumber, but watch out for possible changes to 250mg.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Reviewer1096212により Jul 06, 2009 に掲載

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Whether he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

These work so well for my dog!

Reviewer2345221により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

She is more agile and doesn't mind the taste although she does like the lamb one best she will also eat these.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my mini schnauzer loves these

LotusJ57により Jul 12, 2008 に掲載

my mini schnauzer has a bum knee and this product has helped quite a bit. Excellent price too!

My Dogs Can't Get Enough

Reviewer1262335により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

I have no idea what 'sea cucumber' is, but my two little Min Pins love these jerky treats. I break the jerkys in half and they get half in the morning and half before bedtime. They'd eat the whole bag in one sitting if I'd let them.

商品 11 - 16 の合計 16