JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Reviewer1096212により Jul 06, 2009 に掲載

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Whether he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

Great stuff but beware

Reviewer2554058により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

Ark Naturals has just changed the formula on the Venison & Chicken flavors, buyer beware. I got the ones with 1000 mg of sea cucumber, but watch out for possible changes to 250mg.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My dog loves this stuff!

5693540966952329944により Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

It has helped against her joint pains.

My Dogs Can't Get Enough

Reviewer1262335により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

I have no idea what 'sea cucumber' is, but my two little Min Pins love these jerky treats. I break the jerkys in half and they get half in the morning and half before bedtime. They'd eat the whole bag in one sitting if I'd let them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my mini schnauzer loves these

LotusJ57により Jul 12, 2008 に掲載

my mini schnauzer has a bum knee and this product has helped quite a bit. Excellent price too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

These work so well for my dog!

Reviewer2345221により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

She is more agile and doesn't mind the taste although she does like the lamb one best she will also eat these.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Reviewer1978843により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

Good Stuff

Reviewer3097406により Jul 03, 2011 に掲載

My dogs both seem to respond great to this product.

my dog loves it

XusoIherbにより Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

I buyed one of this to support my joint dog. He loves it. Very good taste and very good joint quantity compounds

MY DOGS LOVE IT

kookynookyにより May 07, 2013 に掲載

they love it so will get them more

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16