JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

GREAT.......Buy It!!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2520292により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))

new favorite

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1807860により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.

Ark Naturals Shampoo

Reviewer2511428により May 15, 2008 に掲載

We love this shampoo for our two Pomeranians. It smells good, does a great job, and I feel good using it on them because it has no chemicals. Seems to help keep the critters away too.

Great!

5551799697482782232により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

I really like the smell. All natural, but it still lingers for a few days. I water it down, as it can be hard to rinse if use full-strength. Even watered down, it does a really good job.

I loveeee this!

fluffaduffにより Nov 06, 2010 に掲載

This is by far the best neem based shampoo i've got for my shihtzu, it made his fur so soft and it smells so good. The only downside is the size and the price. Highly recommended! I would buy it in gallon size if they carried this.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 54