JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice

4748907441279845069により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

My dogs plays with homeless cats and we take them out to football country fields. They used to come back home with every flea in the world, also mosquito bites! I can have them protected and without the annoying itchiness. The smell, on the downside, is extremely annoying for them and for us. So we have to spray them outdoors, otherwise the four of us (my two dogs, my husband and i) sneeze like crazy! After good ten minutes for the smell t o go away, my dogs doesn't even bother on the smell and they're so happy. And I can feel comfortable and relaxed knowing my dogs are protected. As the only not harmful product on the market for this purpose, I would totally repurchase this. Even though I hate the smell and my dogs sneeze from it.

ArkNaturals,Fleas Flicker

Reviewer2984127により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

It appears to help our little dog with his problem of being to close to the ground and picking up every flea possible.

cloves

Reviewer1360740により Oct 24, 2016 に掲載

the product helps with the war on fleas. It has a pleasant clove-y smell. In my area ,even after spraying the garden , the fleas jump on ones legs as one walks in the garden. This product discourages them. It works. But it doesn't keep pets flea free in an infested area. It does discourage them, smells nice, easy to use and is natural. I reordered it.

Strong smell