JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

unsure about the effectiveness. pleasant peppermint smell.

5060997621606835025により Oct 23, 2015 に掲載

It says kills ticks / fleas on contact. I'm not so sure about the killing. Maybe better as a repellent. It said spray once a week but it seems to wear off after a couple of hours. I sprayed it every time before we went out. Did spot one tick yesterday after we came home from our walk. She possibly got that along the walk. It was on the floor, not on her. So perhaps it's effective as a repellent. As a tick killer, I doubt so.

it works!!

Reviewer2672403により Aug 23, 2015 に掲載

don't usually bother to write reviews but this product is so good. It works. I will not use pesticides on or in my dogs. This actually works. I live in FL so you know how bad fleas can be and have cats next door!!! I will buy again. smells great! You re-apply once a week.

Does its job

4994548901562193742により Jul 30, 2015 に掲載

Doesn't smell like insecticide, helped to keep fleas away for a while

Really good

4772543509650156142により Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

Works great for my cat and dog. I have no worries when walking in the forest anymore.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ark Naturals Flea Flicker Makes Your Dog Smell Good! Not so good at killing fleas though!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

This product will make your dog smell real good for a couple of days. However, as far as killing fleas it may kill some of them or slow them down for a day or so but it definitely isn't the whole answer to the flea problem. It sure does make your dog smell good though.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Safe for animals!

5061149986208322460により May 14, 2014 に掲載

My cats don't mind this at all, and they stopped scratching.I like that it doesn't make them sick and I can spray it on daily if I want to.Also tried this for headlice and it seemed to work.It is a good sized bottle so it is economical.

It Works

5743062012248565596により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

Use this in-between flea treatments( natural ) during the spring/summer works beautifully

effective but not long lasting

5487451674102813476により Feb 16, 2014 に掲載

effective but not long lasting

Worked Instantly

4794090029399898976により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice

4748907441279845069により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

My dogs plays with homeless cats and we take them out to football country fields. They used to come back home with every flea in the world, also mosquito bites! I can have them protected and without the annoying itchiness. The smell, on the downside, is extremely annoying for them and for us. So we have to spray them outdoors, otherwise the four of us (my two dogs, my husband and i) sneeze like crazy! After good ten minutes for the smell t o go away, my dogs doesn't even bother on the smell and they're so happy. And I can feel comfortable and relaxed knowing my dogs are protected. As the only not harmful product on the market for this purpose, I would totally repurchase this. Even though I hate the smell and my dogs sneeze from it.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています