JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

earlier review lost

Reviewer2750099により Aug 18, 2009 に掲載

this product is the best I've experienced on the market, hands down. I've dealt with "poodle ears" for 21 years and this is the first product I've found that actually does something to help aleivate the problem and the dogs really like it. A really fantastic product!

non stinging, great scent

Reviewer1449199により Jul 17, 2010 に掲載

My dog gets yeast infections in her ears and I usually use just Apple Cider Vinegar and water to get rid of them. It stings and doesn't smell good. I used this as a preventative and it doesn't bother her aside from the liquid in the ears. Also it smells fresh. Not too strong and not perfumy. Just fresh.

Works the best

Reviewer2625686により Apr 17, 2008 に掲載

Ear wax is not a cocker's friend. We have tried every ear cleaning lotion on the market. Ark Naturals "Ears all Right" works the best for us!

Love it!

5610319567322261916により Nov 29, 2015 に掲載

A great alternative to those prescribed by veterinarians. Does just what it claims to, and smells lovely!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best cleaning ear product I used

5257138045109612471により Apr 10, 2015 に掲載

I have a 7 years old pug who suffers from ear infections so I have to keep cleaning both ears. I tried sooooooo many cleaning lotions. 1) he usually scratches like mental after I clean his ears but not with this product !!!! 2) his ears stinks most of the times and this product has a refreshing smell so no bad odour coming out 3) the junk comes literally out immediately and it is super easy to remove

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My cat's outer ear is very clean.

Reviewer3011926により Jun 30, 2010 に掲載

^^

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion

YuliaBlumにより Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

cleans well on wax, my cat does not complain. She has no allergies

works well

Reviewer3077754により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

Cleans very well and eliminates my dogs itchy ears. Be sure and follow the directions to get results. Also has a very pleasant scent. My dog never once has minded when I clean her ears with this product.

Ark Naturals, Ear All Right Gentle Ear Cleaning

Reviewer2513924により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

I actually helped my friend ordered this product after reading and found that it has many good review. What I like about this ear cleaning which contains botanical ingredients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for maintenance, but not a cure-all

j44leeにより Sep 11, 2013 に掲載

The cinnamon fragrance is nice, as everyone else has commented. The formula also seems gentle as my dog remains calm when I use it for cleaning the inside canal and outside of her ears. You should not use this if you know that your dog has a real ear problem though (like infections from bacteria, mold, yeast, discharge, etc.) - you will need to see your vet to get some prescription strength formula. However, this is a good product for daily or weekly maintenance of dirty, UNINFECTED ears.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36