JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bittter

5608601158047578333により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I purchased the kernels for medical reasons , they contain the highest concentration of b17 out there ,thank you for all your help and support and also the quick service , you guys are doing an awesome job

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product at a reasonable price

4766826182038122321により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I have been using bitter raw apricot kernels for the past three years. Initially as part of cancer treatment protocol and then as cancer prevention. In Australia this product is no longer available, therefore I was lucky to find it on iherb.

Very bitter apricot kernels

5402952903232854546により Feb 09, 2016 に掲載

Product I have searching for!

苦い!でも良いみたい

Reviewer2197273により Dec 20, 2015 に掲載

腫瘍持ちのお友達や糖尿の母に勧めています。アプリコット風味でわさび味のアーモンドみたいです。味は慣れます。

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bitter but you get used to 'em

5279410754765262964により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

Bitter is what I was looking for instead of sweet.

not for everyone

4732266215972395202により May 14, 2015 に掲載

very strong ( bitter ) taste . not for everyone. i have few a day only coz its good for you . very very bitter .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

They seem to be helpful for my health, but they are very biter tasting.

Harpocratesにより Dec 19, 2014 に掲載

Not too shabby. God vitamin B17.

Great product

5239090316855360423により Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

I soak them in water 8 hours before putting them in a smoothie, else, they are hard and bitter. Good product.

Got a headache with it

4900995127144737755により Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

every time I consumed these,I got a terrible headache. I don't know if it was a herx or not but wouldn't buy this again

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

There are 'safer' ways to inhibit cytochrome oxidase - suggest this is only for those who have exhausted 'other' options?

Health-Is-Wealthにより Feb 14, 2014 に掲載

Even at one a day, I do not recommend unless you're desperate and have nothing left to try. Chances are if you own anything modern, wear clothes, eat food, take vitamins or breathe air, you're already suffering hypoxia. I'm inclined to believe there's a reason these taste awful. Vitamin 'B15', 'pangamic acid' - potent antagonist of iodine, manganese and sulfur - the former two essential for thyroid hormone production and endocrine health; the latter for connective tissue, collagen. Not sure what planet the Krebses' were on - 'pangamic acid' has done nothing for my asthma or detoxification (maybe if high manganese is an issue, it might?). If you suffer a disorder of any kind, why make it harder on yourself by adding another toxin into the mix? There's ample in the environment already. Save your money and try almonds if you're still keen - if they 'don't work', you likely have your answer re this product. If you try apricot kernels and run into issues - hydroxycobalamin is your antidote-friend (but may cause already low iodine/manganese to worsen). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています