JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

There are 'safer' ways to inhibit cytochrome oxidase - suggest this is only for those who have exhausted 'other' options?

Health-Is-Wealthにより Feb 14, 2014 に掲載

Even at one a day, I do not recommend unless you're desperate and have nothing left to try. Chances are if you own anything modern, wear clothes, eat food, take vitamins or breathe air, you're already suffering hypoxia. I'm inclined to believe there's a reason these taste awful. Vitamin 'B15', 'pangamic acid' - potent antagonist of iodine, manganese and sulfur - the former two essential for thyroid hormone production and endocrine health; the latter for connective tissue, collagen. Not sure what planet the Krebses' were on - 'pangamic acid' has done nothing for my asthma or detoxification (maybe if high manganese is an issue, it might?). If you suffer a disorder of any kind, why make it harder on yourself by adding another toxin into the mix? There's ample in the environment already. Save your money and try almonds if you're still keen - if they 'don't work', you likely have your answer re this product. If you try apricot kernels and run into issues - hydroxycobalamin is your antidote-friend (but may cause already low iodine/manganese to worsen). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product, but use common sense!

5252032611436250806により Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

I am using this to prevent cancer, which my family has a history of. The documentary " World without Cancer" is very impressive and I highly recommend it. BUT BEWARE! These things are strong and they DO release some cyanide into your system. I took a few too many one day ( 6 at once) and found myself felling weak and dizzy. I am 5'3" and weigh 115 lbs. and chewing 6 at once made me ill. I still take these, and will continue to do so. But I recommend using with care and caution.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2087439により Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

I was so excited to get these as I have heard how good they are for you. I am eating just one a day because I am getting used to their taste. I am pretty good with eating not so good tasting things if I know they are healthy for me. Yes, they are bitter, I don't really know anything that describes their taste. Everytime I eat one I make sure I chew it for while. I know if I just stick to it my body will get used to the taste and it wont be so bad anymore after a while.

Great Product!

5046935858710081059により Jul 12, 2012 に掲載

Highly recommend. purchased for my entire family (including my dogs) to take to prevent cancer. All the people take 7 per day and our dogs each have 1 or 2 depending on their size.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product at a reasonable price

4766826182038122321により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I have been using bitter raw apricot kernels for the past three years. Initially as part of cancer treatment protocol and then as cancer prevention. In Australia this product is no longer available, therefore I was lucky to find it on iherb.

Great product

5239090316855360423により Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

I soak them in water 8 hours before putting them in a smoothie, else, they are hard and bitter. Good product.

It tastes OK

4647599476172330523により Jan 02, 2013 に掲載

I was expecting it to taste awful, but it's fine. Reminds me of almonds.

Got a headache with it

4900995127144737755により Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

every time I consumed these,I got a terrible headache. I don't know if it was a herx or not but wouldn't buy this again

Tasty

Reviewer1839063により Sep 01, 2011 に掲載

Love the bitter taste, but too many make you dizzy !

A++ really good service

Reviewer1738198により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

A+ really good service great stuff

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21