JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great because it's vegan

Celinemにより Mar 24, 2016 に掲載

I was looking for a vegan Worcestershire sauce and found this one. I can't tell if it's good or not because I'm not familiar with the taste, but it helped me a lot when making homemade seitan.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5643102315910281364により Apr 08, 2015 に掲載

I have only used lea perrins Worcestershire , I am in china and it is not available here ( in any brand) So this is the first I have tried this brand. My recipe for chicken came out perfect, sauce has great smell My wife liked it, and she has never tasted worcestercire sauce before. Highly recommend

Tasty high quality Worcestershire

5607809136609595162により Dec 25, 2014 に掲載

Was looking for a good quality Worcestershire sauce for a while - and now I've found the really good one! Just add a teaspoon - and you'll bring more taste to your dish!

Best one around

5736969238660822316により Oct 21, 2014 に掲載

Most of the Worcestershire sauces contain anchovy. The vegan ones are mostly tasteless. This one is really good.

The only Worchestershire sauce I use

Reviewer2158964により May 20, 2014 に掲載

I really like this stuff. I have reordered a number of times. Originally I was buying it at the store, but iHerb has a better price. I use it for a marinade I make. It really adds to the flavor.

Love this!

catnipmouseにより Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

Wonderful flavor! You won't be sorry. I buy this all the time now!

Very good!

MentaPiperitaにより Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

It's nearly impossible to get Worcestershire sauce in my country, so I was very happy when I found it in iHerb. I can't compare it to the original non vegan sauce (I have never tried it) but this is so tasty!. I add a little to stews and it really enhances the flavour and improves the dish. Since you only need a little, the bottle will last a long time. I love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win

5199571832450012143により Feb 02, 2014 に掲載

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win! This adds a zing to my favourite recipes.

Very tasty and organic!

Reviewer2453250により Jan 08, 2014 に掲載

This worcestershire sauce is really tasty, gives a nice taste to all my dishes, I will buy it again for sure.

Tastes good

4992309882344848083により Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

Tastes good with nice flavor and I just need a little to marinade the beef.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17