JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good

5643102315910281364により Apr 08, 2015 に掲載

I have only used lea perrins Worcestershire , I am in china and it is not available here ( in any brand) So this is the first I have tried this brand. My recipe for chicken came out perfect, sauce has great smell My wife liked it, and she has never tasted worcestercire sauce before. Highly recommend

Great because it's vegan

Celinemにより Mar 24, 2016 に掲載

I was looking for a vegan Worcestershire sauce and found this one. I can't tell if it's good or not because I'm not familiar with the taste, but it helped me a lot when making homemade seitan.

Great

Reviewer3016012により Aug 24, 2016 に掲載

Lovely taste but put in a bottle with a smaller hole or you will get too much on your plate

Love love love!!

Reviewer1153879により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

This Worcestershire Sauce is amazing!! You'll never know the difference between non-vegan and this one! Plus it's organic, which is always a bonus for me!!

Very Good!

Reviewer2010696により Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

Very good flavour. I like the fact that it's USDA organic.

fave

Reviewer2493915により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

love these products

Worcestershire

5471945013365378914により Dec 27, 2012 に掲載

A very nice sauce to have in marinades or for giving extra nice flavour to seitan beef.

Wonderful Sauce

SydsKidにより Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

I love Annie's and I love organic. Strong delicious flavor so you don't need a lot. It's a small little bottle, but I think it goes far for what it is. Highly recommended.

Great flavor!

5215681903051377532により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

This is a delicious vegan alternative and works in any recipe calling for Worcestershire sauce.

Tastes good

4992309882344848083により Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

Tastes good with nice flavor and I just need a little to marinade the beef.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18