JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

My families favorite salad dressing.

HealthyEatingにより Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

We share this dressing with friends regularly. Everyone loves it and starts buying it too. Really great!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Another great annie's product

odereviewsにより Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

You can't go wrong with the Annie's naturals dressings. Great taste. Too bad that these are in glas bottles. Adds too much weight for international orders.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

DELICIOUS!

abcdefghijにより Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

It's official - it's my love at first tasting!!!! Amazing taste and healthy ingredients. I have already ordered another one of Annie's dressings.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really love this dressing! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This is awesome dressing. I like how it tastes sort of like ranch but has more of a tang to it maybe because of the apple cider vinager. I'm glad I have something that doesn't have citris acid in it and sugar. I'll be keeping this in stock. Thanks to iherb too for getting me my orders in 2-3 days!

Nice

Reviewer1963698により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

This is a great replacement for heavier ranch type dressings. Organic dressings at a reasonable price are hard to find in Japan. Will order again.

Tasty

Reviewer2641684により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

This dressing is really good. I was looking for a replacement for artificial Kraft ranch dressing and this is a good alternative. I also enjoy Annie's green garlic dressing.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています