JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

love it

Reviewer2450074により Jul 17, 2010 に掲載

it really improved my digestion, I like that they combined the probiotics with enzymes together.

This stuff is great!

Reviewer3080579により Aug 28, 2010 に掲載

I noticed a difference right away between this product and another product I had been taking that was probiotic but with no enzymes. The enzyme and probiotic combo in this product works very well for me. Without being too graphic, I'll just say it makes everything regular, smooth, seems to reduce gas, and overall seems to have made my digestive process better. Highly recommend!

Does its job! xD

Sweetx-Shortyにより Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

Really aid in relieving constipation or even if you're not suffering from it, it helps in general bowel movement. A++

disappointed

5012767035568560457により Jun 01, 2016 に掲載

The product is good but has only 48 caps instead of 90!!! :((

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very happy with this product!

Reviewer2383860により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

I was taking a probiotic plus an enzyme (2separate products). They were very expensive, so I checked on Iherb to see if I could get them more reasonable, when I found this American Health product. I've used it for about a month now, and it works every bit as good as the 2 other products. I would recommend this product for anyone who deals with chronic constipation and digestion problems.

Really Works

Reviewer1942924により Feb 03, 2011 に掲載

Excellent and quick results with great improvement in digestion and gut health.

Texas

Reviewer1824205により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

This product has help with the bowel movement and most of all the gas i use to experience due to non bowel movement. i have order another two bottles. i started by taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night and after two weeks i switched to one capsules in morning and one in evening. It has done wonders. I would recommend this product. Be ready for bowel movement as soon as you finish eating.

Great Product!

Reviewer2519780により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

It is very hard to find Veggie caps anymore. Especially when it comes to probiotics! I love this product! There is alot of quality, with a small price.

Excellent all-round probiotic

5445969179359706188により Aug 01, 2016 に掲載

Possibly the best probiotic we've tried. Hugely impressed with this product and well balanced with enzymes. Would, will and have bought more. Is stable at room temperature. No unpleasant side effects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5407705888256405432により Aug 28, 2016 に掲載

Had not caused any discomfort to my stomach

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27