American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3333832 From Arizona on Aug 09, 2008

This product (in conjunction with an anti-infammatory medication) has really helped my 14-year-old dog get around more easily.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Buster is back again running.

Posted by Reviewer3263899 From Missouri on Sep 04, 2008

DGP has worked wonders on my dog, Buster. I thought that we would have to put him down a few weeks ago because he could hardly walk and use his back legs. Now he is running all over on our alpaca farm.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Best Dog Arthritis Medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2832130 From Connecticut on Sep 08, 2008

DGP is a fantastic medicine for any animal suffering with arthritis pain. After a few weeks on DGP I noticed my dog's mobility had increased dramatically and he was more likely to get up and play and be his pre-arthritis naughty self. DGP is also a fantastic alternative to vet prescribed arthritis medicines which can be toxic to some breeds. My beloved Henry, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, loves the taste and I feel safe giving it to him. And to top it off, iHerb sells the product at about 1/2 the price of pet store retailers and some other on-line herbal shops!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Dog Gone Pain is the best.

Posted by Reviewer1288684 From Washington on Oct 04, 2008

I love this product. It has made a difference in my 10 year old arthritic and double knee surgery dog. He actual trots and lopes when kept on DGP. It has kept him off of NSAIDs, which is a blessing

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2725449 From New Jersey on Oct 09, 2008

I bought DGP for my retired Seeing Eye dog, Orvis, at my vet's recommendation. Orvi-pup, a 13 year old black Lab, had gotten stiff in the hind quarters and was on deramaxx as needed. After the first few days, I noticed he seemed happier. After a week and a half, he was significantly improved: bouncing around the house, running after my current Seeing Eye dog, jumping up onto my lap, and generally just his old happy self! He receives 1 of the small chewable pills twice a day. When I say, lets get your pill" Orvis runs into the kitchen & stands not-so-patiently (a Lab thing) for it. I highly recommend DGP. After a half month, my boy is back! I frmly believe in quality of life & Orvi-pup definately has it!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST