JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Stuff

Reviewer1257832により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

DGP worked wonders for my black lab. He has bad hips. After 2 to 3 weeks his mobility is back. No more prescription pain meds. I would recomend this product to anyone with a dog with bad hips and arthritis.

Dog Gone Pain - Excellent for hip pain

Reviewer1387580により Jan 04, 2009 に掲載

I read about this product in the Whole Dog Journal last year to help with my dog's hip pain from hip displaysia. My dog has been on Rimadyl and this product works as well or even better than his Rimadyl. My german shepherd seems happier, in less pain and is quite lively on this all natural product.

It Works!

Reviewer1392231により May 11, 2010 に掲載

I use this along with Dancing Paws Joint Recovery and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

DGP

Reviewer1437002により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

Our 12 year old boxer had very stiff and painful joints. DGP has improved his mobility and lessened his pain. It did take a 3 -4 weeks but it was worth it LISA

DgP

Reviewer1458859により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

Very satisfied, thank you for selling this product!

Izzy's Miracle!

Reviewer1475976により Nov 20, 2007 に掲載

A year ago, our Izzy was in so much pain, she could hardly get up. We were close to having her put down, to save her from a life of pain. Then we found DGP. After just a week on DGP, we noticed a difference. Now she takes 2 tablets a day and she RUNS up the driveway and chases squirrels again! Izzy's nine years old now and plays like a puppy again.

Old Lab playing like himself

Reviewer1518017により Jul 04, 2009 に掲載

Since I started giving the Dog-Gone Pain tablets to my choclate lab, his energy level has greatly increased due to the fact the pills are helping to stop the pain in hip area. He is almost ten years old, and is running around like he was five again. This is by far the best product I have encountered for his pain relief. Try it, you will be sold!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Reviewer1519505により Sep 30, 2009 に掲載

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

American Bioscience, Dog-Gone Pain, 60 Chewable Tablets (ABS-00260

Reviewer1531366により May 05, 2008 に掲載

Seems to work for our 8 yr. old Anatolian Shepherd.

Best pain relief

Reviewer1542136により Dec 01, 2006 に掲載

This product is the best pain relief I have found,I raise boxers and they bounce back from injury with DGP,it keeps them happy and mobile!

商品 41 - 50 の合計 88