JA

商品 21 - 25 の合計 84

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Dog-Gone Pain

Reviewer3333832により Aug 09, 2008 に掲載

This product (in conjunction with an anti-infammatory medication) has really helped my 14-year-old dog get around more easily.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Buster is back again running.

Reviewer3263899により Sep 04, 2008 に掲載

DGP has worked wonders on my dog, Buster. I thought that we would have to put him down a few weeks ago because he could hardly walk and use his back legs. Now he is running all over on our alpaca farm.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best Dog Arthritis Medicine!

Reviewer2832130により Sep 08, 2008 に掲載

DGP is a fantastic medicine for any animal suffering with arthritis pain. After a few weeks on DGP I noticed my dog's mobility had increased dramatically and he was more likely to get up and play and be his pre-arthritis naughty self. DGP is also a fantastic alternative to vet prescribed arthritis medicines which can be toxic to some breeds. My beloved Henry, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, loves the taste and I feel safe giving it to him. And to top it off, iHerb sells the product at about 1/2 the price of pet store retailers and some other on-line herbal shops!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Dog Gone Pain is the best.

Reviewer1288684により Oct 04, 2008 に掲載

I love this product. It has made a difference in my 10 year old arthritic and double knee surgery dog. He actual trots and lopes when kept on DGP. It has kept him off of NSAIDs, which is a blessing

Actually works!

Reviewer2725449により Oct 09, 2008 に掲載

I bought DGP for my retired Seeing Eye dog, Orvis, at my vet's recommendation. Orvi-pup, a 13 year old black Lab, had gotten stiff in the hind quarters and was on deramaxx as needed. After the first few days, I noticed he seemed happier. After a week and a half, he was significantly improved: bouncing around the house, running after my current Seeing Eye dog, jumping up onto my lap, and generally just his old happy self! He receives 1 of the small chewable pills twice a day. When I say, lets get your pill" Orvis runs into the kitchen & stands not-so-patiently (a Lab thing) for it. I highly recommend DGP. After a half month, my boy is back! I frmly believe in quality of life & Orvi-pup definately has it!

商品 21 - 25 の合計 84