JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Stuff

Reviewer1257832により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

DGP worked wonders for my black lab. He has bad hips. After 2 to 3 weeks his mobility is back. No more prescription pain meds. I would recomend this product to anyone with a dog with bad hips and arthritis.

Great Pain Reliever

Reviewer1268049により Jun 11, 2009 に掲載

Our chocolate lab has a birth defect in both front legs, missing cartilidge. This keeps the pain and stiffness at bay so she can move around more freely.

DGP is great

Reviewer1271142により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

I have used for my 2 labs for several years. It works wonderful.....It takes the dogs from straining to get up from arthritis pain to getting up like a young dog they used to be. I have recommended this to several friends and they have found it to be the same....... I wonder if it would work on people!!!!!

American Bioscience, Dog-Gone Pain

Reviewer1276907により Nov 04, 2008 に掲載

Seems to be working very well. The cold damp weather is upon us and the dog is no longer limping or depressed. Will continue using product with these results!

DGP

Reviewer1632499により May 12, 2009 に掲載

DGP seemes quite effective as I have noticed when my dog has not used it she seizes up again. Very fast delivery from States. The best and cheapest seller yet! Thank you.

Amazing

Reviewer1715724により Oct 16, 2009 に掲載

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

Wonderful product

Reviewer1730659により Apr 09, 2009 に掲載

We have used this product on three older dogs with great success. Makes a signifigant change in a short amount of time. Would highly recommend anyone with a older dog in chronic arthritic pain try this first before something stronger. Have not had any side effects, was well tolerated by all three. I have recommended DGP to all my friends whose dogs have problems with pain.

RENEWED ENERGY

Reviewer1940625により Jun 27, 2009 に掲載

GREAT PRODUCT REALLY HELPED MY BEST FRIEND SABA WHO WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH HIS OLD JOINTS. HE IS MOVING MUCH BETTER NOW AND I THINK HE'S SMILING MORE.

Doggie pain pills

Reviewer1947718により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I tried out these herbal pills on my 13 year old Samoyed. She's in excellent shape for her age but obviously bothered by aches and pains (like her owner!). Dog-Gone Pain worked wonders for her and put the spring back in her step. I highly recommend it!

Must be working

Reviewer1959648により Aug 25, 2009 に掲載

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 88