JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Older Dog, New Trick

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2081396により Nov 27, 2007 に掲載

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

Works for my dog

Reviewer1023278により Dec 25, 2007 に掲載

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.

DGP is terrific

Reviewer1907240により Feb 03, 2008 に掲載

My veterinarian first prescribed DGP for my dog, who has an arthritic hip. When his hip is bothering him, he gets quite cranky but after 10 days or so on DGP he's his happy old self. Since there are no harmful effects, I've decided it's worth keeping him on it all the time!

My dog loves this stuff

Reviewer1672283により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

My dog, Foster, is 10.5 years old. I started him on DGP about a year ago and it makes a big difference. He has arthritis in one knee and has gotten a little bit slower. When I had to stop DGP because he was having digestion issues, I could reallly see a big difference in his energy level and the amount that he would move around. I think that because of DGP my Foster is able to go for the long walks in the forest preserve and romp around like a puppy when the mood strikes him.

American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs and Cats,

Reviewer3050853により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

This is a wonderful product! It has helped my dog tremendously with arthritic pain and immobility! When I give my dog these tables she is so much better. Thank you so much!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 84