JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

delicious :)

5517098911402226515により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

High quality

MissECにより Aug 06, 2014 に掲載

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very pleasant herbal tea.

4875328750685686782により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

4895710497217595241により Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

Eases inflammation

5300034911746716040により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Amazing!

5392101054841735230により Mar 23, 2015 に掲載

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Reviewer2250377により Jul 06, 2014 に掲載

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7