JA

その他のレビュー (10)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 38

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Now that‘s what I‘m talking about!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Does-it-doにより May 30, 2013 に掲載

You can definitely rely on this product – brings me on foot if I’m tired. Looks, smeels and feels like those expensive cordyceps mushrooms in Tienshi shop… This one goes to permanent purchase list. Very happy I found this. I can say the difference came into effect after less than 1 week.

Wonderful

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4651343254496091611により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

I knew this product from a friend who has to take care his 90year old grandfather . I first tried buying 10 bottles for my grands in in my home country. The result of taking this medicine was so wonderful that all my relatives asked me to order for them .

Effective

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

juniperにより Jan 28, 2014 に掲載

I feel more alert and can breathe much better when I take this. I can only take 2 capsules per day, more than that, I get headaches and anxiety. I find that it compliments my workout as it gives me a slight boost of energy.

It works!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1107994により Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

Very good quality. Provides good energy. I feel the effects about 4 hours after taking it. I wish iHerb would also sell the Agaricus Blazei from this brand. It is also excellent.

Top Product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1144092により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I've bought different Cordyceps before and I like it but this one is exceptionally good and you feel it working. Rate Alaha Medicinals 100%.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 38