JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

12 year old Rottweiler with cancer

5503206845283296600により Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

My old girl has a cancerous lump in a spot they can't operate and she is too old for chemo. Ordered these on a Friday and received them in NZ the following Tuesday.....you cand ask for more than that! On sat she was so low we discussed euthanasia, the next day she woke up good as gold and has 3 really good days. Today she walked about 3 k and swam then lined up for her dinner when we got home. While I know she won't be with us for long, she already had very weak back legs, her quality of life seems to be much better, the only difference is she is taking k9 immunity plus........even though she doesn't like them much. Thank you for your service and wish us luck!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The vet calls my dog a miracle!!!

5362155357967926265により Jun 06, 2014 に掲載

Within weeks of my 10 year dog being diagnosed with lymphoma I started her on K9 immunity plus chews. Due to where we live, the cost and the age of my dog we did not do chemotherapy. Usually dogs only live 2-3 months with untreated lymphoma.....but she is still with us 3 years later and the only supplement I have given her has been 2 chewy treats a day.

Good effect

volcanoにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A MUST HAVE TO FIGHT CANCER! LOVE IT!!!

Charleysmomにより Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Our chocolate lab, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) at age 2.5. Following his amputation and 5 rounds of carboplatin chemo, we started him on K9 Immunity Plus Chews to boost his immune system, as well as other supplements, and he continues to do well and is busy living! Charley is now 4 years old and just 5 weeks shy of being a 2 year osteosarcoma Warrior!!! He loves the chews and eats them like treats!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Did not do any good for my dog.

5389765391219103661により Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

My dog was diagnosed with lymphoma at a fairly early stage and this product sounded so promising I had to try it. I gave it to our dog every day as instructed and our dog died in under 6 months. It did not seem to do her any good. If you want to try it this site does have the lowest price. The actual manufacturer will charge you more.

Great Product

Reviewer2760903により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

I have to think this is helping our two dogs with cancer. One has lymphoma (t-cell) and the other liver cancer. They are both doing better than all the vets expected.

Senior Dogs

Reviewer1874318により Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

K9 Immunity Plus has helped my 11.5 year old chow/retriever mix. I recommend this product. It boosts the immune system and in my case I have a heathlier dog. I will continue to buy K9 immunity I give Obie-D 2 chews a day. I did this for about 4 months and then stayed off about a month. There is plenty of info about K9 immunity just google it. If you have a dog find out more about this product. As for price iHerb has the lowest, I have paid a lot more for the same procuct and did so gladly my friend was sick. But what I have bought at iHerb has good price and the exprition date is shown.

It's cool!

Reviewer1394573により Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

I have a dog of breed the Labrador. She is 9 years old. It injured a paw and limped. Began to accept these wafers. There was a cheerfulness, ceased to limp, became similar to a puppy))) I Take constantly now! Also I will take!

K9 Immunity Plus

Reviewer1020408により May 17, 2012 に掲載

I have three dogs diagnosed with cancer. One just passed away last month. Since I have been giving K9 Immunity Plus, the other two seem to be more lively and have more energy. Makes me feel great to see them acting like this again.

Great Deal

Reviewer1858633により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

Product just as described. Looked on other sites but iHerb had the best price!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31