JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pat, Florida

Reviewer1029346により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

This product is the BEST. I have tried several formulas for my 13 year old Border Collie and my 12 year old Golden. Nothing compares to this. I saw results immediately. They are gettin up and down with ease. I am glad I found this product.

k9 fullflex

Reviewer1508364により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

excellent boost for dogs with various pain and stiffness problems. Old dogs are helped greatly.... brings new life....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Rosieeにより Jul 12, 2012 に掲載

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

I'm A Believer!!

Reviewer2006159により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

K9 FullFLex

ShelleyPにより Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

This product has been quite helpful for our Chocolate Lab who's hurt his rear knees (at different times). I feel this formulation is far superior to the usual glucosamine/chondroitin (and not much else) that most dog products contain. When we can keep him a bit quiet, then he starts to recover quickly. Our problem with him is when he starts feeling better he gets rowdy and re-injures himself. I suggest buying this larger size no matter what size of dog you have as the formulation/milligram content is the same for both.

Tail up again!

Reviewer1703820により Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

After an initial trial of K9 Full Flex my Uncle's elderly and arthritic Weimaraner showed impressive results. In the words of the owner "Casper (the dog) again has his tail up which he hasn't done for a long time". K9 Full Flex is now a regular inclusion in my iHerb cart.

High Quality Product

Reviewer3067077により May 25, 2012 に掲載

Good product, high quality ingredients, a bit pricey but worth it. My 12 year old arthritic labrador is limping less and walking faster!

Great Product

5339512453672822019により Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

My 12 year old Great Pyrenees would not take regular glucosamine/chondroitin tablets. His right rear leg was trembling terribly anytime he would stand. After one month on K9 Fullflex, the trembling in his rear leg has noticeably diminished and he takes them without issue. I have now started my 7 year old labrador on K9 Fullflex as a preventative.

Good product!

Reviewer2760903により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

Our dog with terminal lymphoma started limping, so I wanted to do something natural for him. I bought these and after a few days he is much better.

Arthritis, Hip & Joint Med

5735345894745168475により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

Seems to be a good product our dog likes them and seems to be helping her mobility

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25