JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pat, Florida

Reviewer1029346により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

This product is the BEST. I have tried several formulas for my 13 year old Border Collie and my 12 year old Golden. Nothing compares to this. I saw results immediately. They are gettin up and down with ease. I am glad I found this product.

k9 fullflex

Reviewer1508364により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

excellent boost for dogs with various pain and stiffness problems. Old dogs are helped greatly.... brings new life....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Rosieeにより Jul 12, 2012 に掲載

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

I'm A Believer!!

Reviewer2006159により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

K9 FullFLex

ShelleyPにより Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

This product has been quite helpful for our Chocolate Lab who's hurt his rear knees (at different times). I feel this formulation is far superior to the usual glucosamine/chondroitin (and not much else) that most dog products contain. When we can keep him a bit quiet, then he starts to recover quickly. Our problem with him is when he starts feeling better he gets rowdy and re-injures himself. I suggest buying this larger size no matter what size of dog you have as the formulation/milligram content is the same for both.

Arthritis, Hip & Joint Med

5735345894745168475により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

Seems to be a good product our dog likes them and seems to be helping her mobility

A real treat.

Reviewer2553879により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

My Anatolian Shepherd is very picky about eating supplements, but I thought I would try this product from Aloha Medicinals after having great success with the K9 Immunity. I really like the formulation they use. You can have the best supplement in the world but if your dog won't eat it, it won't benefit him. I have no trouble getting him to eat these.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer1373943により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

I have a 9 1/2 year Lab/Pit who started getting stiff around 7 years of age. I have always fed him good food (mostly grain free) and started some supplements over a year ago. I noticed his coat and skin looked great after the supplements, but no change in his stiffness. A pet nutrition blog that I read (thegreatdanelady.com) recommended this product with her own reviews of it. I found it for the very best price here at iherb and bought three bags since it was so inexpensive. Within 5 days, my baby was running up the stairs like a puppy!! I have to say, the running up the stairs did not continue, but he moves so much easier and getting up from his bed on a cold morning is not such a chore. He is also full of energy and always wanting to play. This really is a wonderful product for the price!!

Good product!

Reviewer2760903により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

Our dog with terminal lymphoma started limping, so I wanted to do something natural for him. I bought these and after a few days he is much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If your dog is struggling with joint-related issues, please try this!

5752264083239022927により Oct 19, 2016 に掲載

I have tried various, and often very expensive, supplements over the years for my American Bulldog with elbow and hip dysplasia, but nothing seemed to really make a difference. I have now used this for a few months, and there is no doubt: it works. With help from a chiropractor (which I used before I started the supplement) and this product, his health issues are no longer troubling him, and he can now walk for hours and play like he wants to, without having to pay for it with limping and pain, and the rest that he hates, the following days. Highly recommended!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26