JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

All Terrain, Wonder Wash, All Purpose Soap, Peppermint, 12 fl oz (360 ml) (Discontinued Item)

¥665

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Good body wash.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1162167により Apr 01, 2009 に掲載

A very good body wash. Nothing special though.

Not a good product

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2610167により Jan 04, 2011 に掲載

I am sorry to say that I wasn't at all pleased with this product. The label indicated that you could wash your hair and body with it and since it had a nice perrpermint smell, I washed my hair in this soap. Bad idea!! for at least 1 1/2 weeks my hair was brittle and felt like a horses mane. I still haven't gotten it back to the condition it was prior useage. As far as a body soap, didnt lather up hatdly at all, even using a nylon shower scrubbie.

Love this product

Reviewer2541045により Jan 17, 2011 に掲載

I use a zinc oxide based sunscreen on my face every day when I run. I have never been able to find a soap product that would effectively remove the greasy zince oxide from my skin when I shower.(And using Dawn Dishwashing Soap seemed a little extreme) All Terrain Wonder Wash is the wonder soap that works wonders on that zinc! I also love the refreshing smell and its low impact on the environment.

Fresh!

Reviewer1822839により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

This soap is found on the kitchen, bathroom and shower in my house. All-round and natural! Love it! And what a great fresh smell!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

all terrain wonder wash peppermint

Reviewer1847869により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

use this in shower, hair, etc. normal shampoos and body washes contain too many ingredients. this one is nice and simple, and cleans the whole body and throughly too.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9