JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Alaffia, ニームオイル, 0.8 液量オンス (24 ml)

¥692

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

very good oil!

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2105409により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

My husband has a skin fungus between his toes. He tried different oils but nothing worked for several years. Oil has a bad smell, but my husband is still used it every day. A month later, the fungus disappeared! We are very happy, thank you Iherb!

Far too strong

26 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1635845により Apr 07, 2011 に掲載

If you have thinned or damaged skin I warn you not to use this product.If your looking for a soothing healing oil this is not your product. I only put a little bit on the back of my hand and arm and it instantly became very painful and it wouldn't wash off!It further damaged my skin. I'm so glad that I didnt' use it on my face because of the same issues. Do not use this product in its concentrated form if you have damaged skin.It will do more harm than good. This is just my own experience but I think its important for people to know.

neem oil

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5325869466759892965により Dec 22, 2013 に掲載

I used it on my eczema spots and it would clear up in three days. It has the most pungent smell- like garlic with rotten peanuts;it reeks! If you can stand it for a little while, it's worth it. Mixing it with a stronger oil like tea tree may help with the smell. I used it only at night so as to not scare people away!

mosquito bites, abrasions

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1159228により Jul 05, 2013 に掲載

smells like peanuts and garlic but not overwhelming or overly unpleasant put it directly on mosquito bites (i get eaten alive walking to work in rural canada) and it stops the itch for hours, and brings down the swelling on larger welts

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Helpfull against Candida and other fungies

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5574639932455245180により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

Helps a bit with psoriasis and a lot against candida on intimate and vaginal area in combination with coconut oil! Can be used for wounds and scraches too. THNX mother nature!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12