JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

mediocre

Reviewer2582844により Apr 26, 2016 に掲載

i did not find that this did anything special. i read reviews of how this cured fungus, rash, dandruff, etc. i did not find that it did anything but offend my sense of smell. it does not smell great. i really think if you are wondering whether to take or leave this product, you might do well to leave it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

dealing with toe and fingernail fungus.

5297008849086812814により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

I am actually seeing new growth and it is healing.

Great for problem skin

scorpioguyにより Apr 19, 2016 に掲載

Kills and prevents blemishes. Can be mixed with other oils like grape seed oil as it's quite thick. And it smells like garlic or something. But once it works for what I need it, I don't really care about the smell.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent as natural pest deterrent!

pareedusにより Mar 27, 2016 に掲載

My spider lillies were infested with an insect, (can't remember name). I did some quick research online that said that neem oil- just a tiny bit- mixed with water works wonders sprayed on plants. I'm here to say it was true. I'm now buying a second time.

Container leaks :(

4869404348033768349により Feb 08, 2016 に掲載

This isn't a cheap product especially since it's such a small amount so I was quite disappointed to see that it leaks and stained the washroom counter. I now have to keep it in a plastic zip lock bag and can see that even when it's not tipped over it is leaking; also it smells bad. I think it actually is a good product but only three stars as packaging is poor.

great qualities, peculiar smell

Reviewer2089796により Oct 08, 2015 に掲載

I use it to heal minor skin problems - a pimple or a small fissures if i failed to put on gloves while washing dishes. It works great but my husband says that the smell is a nightmare. I do feel some strange small but not too much. Anyway I never use it when someone is around ))

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helpfull against Candida and other fungies

5574639932455245180により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

Helps a bit with psoriasis and a lot against candida on intimate and vaginal area in combination with coconut oil! Can be used for wounds and scraches too. THNX mother nature!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It is a good oil

5243066622760672128により May 03, 2015 に掲載

I wish it comes in a nicer packaging. There is a practical aspect of it that is not great that is why I put less than 5 I open it and it was liquid, and the oil goes everywhere. The smell is not great, but the oil is working on my eczema on my neck. I travel to another place, cooler than California and I realize that the oil become more like a solid cream. Easier actually to spread and use. If it stayed as a liquid oil I would recommend to transfer to a bottle and not this packaging.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tuckett

5167736107994684382により Feb 13, 2015 に掲載

haven't used this product yet

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Smells of Gasoline and peanuts

Reviewer1273558により Jan 28, 2015 に掲載

I just received this oil ... I knew it would smell but, I don't smell garlic like the other reviewers. It fumes ... Like gasoline. I am only using it at night on cyst that won't go away. I ve heard this is good stuff but if it doesn't work I won't be surprised because this thing is relentless

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています