JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ok

4960514827709029495により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

Not that great, but ok for body.

Good product

4967383931061573602により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

Good soap. I use it for my acne.

Best soap out there

Reviewer2812572により Oct 06, 2015 に掲載

This soap is much richer than the other liquid african soap from Alaffia. You get less but it's worth it, because a very small amount goes a long way (and you save on shipping as well). Any soap, however, will disrupt the hormone balance of the skin - I repeat, ANY soap (because they all remove the natural oils and moisture). So I use even this soap sparingly and only if necessary. The oil that our skin produces itself is best for the skin, meaning that no cosmetics can do a better job, no matter what the marketing people tell you. I get way less acne if I just wash my face with water, for example.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good soap to cleanse the face

scatterbrainedにより Sep 01, 2015 に掲載

I use this soap as a face cleanser (except the eyes area) every evening. It is thick, so it is sufficient to use one push to cleanse a whole face. It deals well with the mineral cosmetics and BB creams; the skin feels cleansed very well. I think there have been less breakouts on my face since I use this soap instead of the usual cleansing creme. Probably it just washes better :)

Won't EVER Use Anything Else for my Eczema

5404237418453677383により Jun 30, 2015 に掲載

Love this stuff! Wish I could give it 10 stars! SO rich and moisturizing. Gentle even on my worst eczema flare-ups. With every other type of soap or body wash I've ever used my gets skin red and blotchy right after use and I have to slather on lotion to not itch like crazy. Not with this stuff! It leaves my face and skin creamy, matte, and even-toned. I can even forget to use lotion now! My wife also loves it because it has removed the thick, dark callouses on her hands and wrists from Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.

Best Soap

5631905992989531758により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

Real Black Soap and not SLS. Good for my skin Type will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good ingredients but very drying

jeolcaにより Dec 25, 2014 に掲載

My Honest review! If you have eczema dry,and thin skin don't use this product. i have dry skin and very sensitive and while using it feels very squeaky clean but skin becomes so tight even when i put moisturizer. However if you have oily greasy skin and hair this product maybe for you. I go and use it as brush cleanser. If they can make a good cleanser for dry and sensitive eczema-acne prone skin

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Just fantaaastic

5087632436127960208により Nov 26, 2014 に掲載

This is the best soap I have ever Used. will definitely repurchase again. And I think it is going to be a STAPLE. Recommend It.

very strong

5154170390377322146により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

haven't seen much difference in my skin but don't break out anymore..so will keep using..seen no, effects on scarring or red acne marks..will continue to use..pump was leaky..

Very good product

Reviewer3288290により Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

Very good for oily skin!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21