JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Alaffia, Liquid African Black Soap, Unscented, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

¥888

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Amazing

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1890591により Feb 13, 2013 に掲載

Best multipurpose soap I've used. Very efficient product - lathers very well with only a little. I use this as a facial cleanser (no breakouts on my cystic acne-prone skin), makeup remover, bodywash, and... brush cleanser for cosmetic brushes. It works EXCELLENTLY in removing makeup, be it on my face or on the brushes, everything comes off in a second. I am delighted to have found this use, now I can dispose of the chemical-filled one I've been using. Not exaggerating when I say I will use this product for life! A+++

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great liquid African black soap.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Leioneにより Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

I love that it's all-natural, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic ingredients, chemicals, additives, preservatives, colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother. This liquid African black soap is best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. It can be a little dehydrating for very dry and sensitive skin, though, but overall, it's a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream liquid soaps.

Liquid African black soap review

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

odereviewsにより Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

We’ve been using this mostly for facial wash. Liquid African Black Soap is a long lasting African black soap. It comes in handy pump action bottle. Soap is unscented. It leaves skin just a bit too dry, and the bottle leaks bit from the pump part. Anyway. This is a pretty good liquid black soap. I suggest testing this one out.

Loved it!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1241885により May 19, 2013 に掲載

I use it for my facial skin when I'm really sweaty and my skin is oily. It works miracles! And I think it brightens my pigmentation a little bit... P.S. It leaves my skin a bit too dry. I'd recommend to use a moisturiser after thi soap.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good ingredients but very drying

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

jeolcaにより Dec 25, 2014 に掲載

My Honest review! If you have eczema dry,and thin skin don't use this product. i have dry skin and very sensitive and while using it feels very squeaky clean but skin becomes so tight even when i put moisturizer. However if you have oily greasy skin and hair this product maybe for you. I go and use it as brush cleanser. If they can make a good cleanser for dry and sensitive eczema-acne prone skin

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17