JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great liquid African black soap.

Leioneにより Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

I love that it's all-natural, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic ingredients, chemicals, additives, preservatives, colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother. This liquid African black soap is best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. It can be a little dehydrating for very dry and sensitive skin, though, but overall, it's a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream liquid soaps.

Amazing

Reviewer1890591により Feb 13, 2013 に掲載

Best multipurpose soap I've used. Very efficient product - lathers very well with only a little. I use this as a facial cleanser (no breakouts on my cystic acne-prone skin), makeup remover, bodywash, and... brush cleanser for cosmetic brushes. It works EXCELLENTLY in removing makeup, be it on my face or on the brushes, everything comes off in a second. I am delighted to have found this use, now I can dispose of the chemical-filled one I've been using. Not exaggerating when I say I will use this product for life! A+++

Liquid African black soap review

odereviewsにより Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

We’ve been using this mostly for facial wash. Liquid African Black Soap is a long lasting African black soap. It comes in handy pump action bottle. Soap is unscented. It leaves skin just a bit too dry, and the bottle leaks bit from the pump part. Anyway. This is a pretty good liquid black soap. I suggest testing this one out.

Loved it!

Reviewer1241885により May 19, 2013 に掲載

I use it for my facial skin when I'm really sweaty and my skin is oily. It works miracles! And I think it brightens my pigmentation a little bit... P.S. It leaves my skin a bit too dry. I'd recommend to use a moisturiser after thi soap.

Great product!

Reviewer2071632により Sep 26, 2014 に掲載

I have been using this black soap for 2 months already with really good results, I have quite sensitive and dry - combination skin, quite acne prone. This soap left my skin squeaky clean and fresh, it is not drying, I had no rushes at all. In these 2 month my skin became more clear, few rushes and pimples, blackheads became less visible and fewer, even my butt pimples has gone! I purchased it for one of my friends with very dry and sensitive skin, with acne on the chin zone, she has really great results also: acne cleared, skin looking not as dry, the soap is not overly drying her skin, after the first 2 uses she noticed that her skin looked more red than usual but after 10 minutes it disappeared. I will definitely repurchase it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good ingredients but very drying

jeolcaにより Dec 25, 2014 に掲載

My Honest review! If you have eczema dry,and thin skin don't use this product. i have dry skin and very sensitive and while using it feels very squeaky clean but skin becomes so tight even when i put moisturizer. However if you have oily greasy skin and hair this product maybe for you. I go and use it as brush cleanser. If they can make a good cleanser for dry and sensitive eczema-acne prone skin

Won't EVER Use Anything Else for my Eczema

5404237418453677383により Jun 30, 2015 に掲載

Love this stuff! Wish I could give it 10 stars! SO rich and moisturizing. Gentle even on my worst eczema flare-ups. With every other type of soap or body wash I've ever used my gets skin red and blotchy right after use and I have to slather on lotion to not itch like crazy. Not with this stuff! It leaves my face and skin creamy, matte, and even-toned. I can even forget to use lotion now! My wife also loves it because it has removed the thick, dark callouses on her hands and wrists from Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good soap to cleanse the face

scatterbrainedにより Sep 01, 2015 に掲載

I use this soap as a face cleanser (except the eyes area) every evening. It is thick, so it is sufficient to use one push to cleanse a whole face. It deals well with the mineral cosmetics and BB creams; the skin feels cleansed very well. I think there have been less breakouts on my face since I use this soap instead of the usual cleansing creme. Probably it just washes better :)

Very good product

Reviewer3288290により Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

Very good for oily skin!

Very good!

Reviewer1901186により Jan 10, 2013 に掲載

Perfect ingredients, last for ages, highly recommended!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25