JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product!

5234910035045203227により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

5265890451191791127により Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

Good!

5028807293008025773により Nov 20, 2013 に掲載

I'm sure these are as great as the other secure products but haven't tried this yet!

Sticks

5290982500061881519により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Glue holds well but there's a learning curve

Reviewer2827455により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

The glue on these strips seems to hold well. Towards the end of the day, the strip tended to migrate/slip out from under the denture. Not sure if it is by design or my placement of the strip. I think they will perform better once I learn how to correctly install them into the denture. (I've used Poli-Grip Strips for several years)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Reviewer1586683により Jul 03, 2010 に掲載

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Secure strips

Reviewer3229520により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

try these -you'll like them

Reviewer1310873により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

***wonderful product***

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I would definitely recommend this product.

Reviewer2296259により Aug 16, 2009 に掲載

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hang in there.

Reviewer2171025により Aug 08, 2009 に掲載

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています