JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

great lower denture adhesive!

Reviewer3296176により Jul 06, 2009 に掲載

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

Perfection!

Reviewer2999812により Jul 24, 2009 に掲載

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

Hang in there.

Reviewer2171025により Aug 08, 2009 に掲載

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I would definitely recommend this product.

Reviewer2296259により Aug 16, 2009 に掲載

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

Secure strips

Reviewer3229520により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Great product!

5234910035045203227により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Reviewer1586683により Jul 03, 2010 に掲載

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Sticks

5290982500061881519により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

5265890451191791127により Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

try these -you'll like them