JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Flavor

Reviewer2022270により Jul 28, 2015 に掲載

One of several Trace Minerals products that I enjoy.

So zesty

5448570363882018218により May 26, 2015 に掲載

This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unique product; great electrolyte replacement ;plus

Reviewer1141113により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Great product; especially for hot days and when you need to travel. Just add water. It is a comprehensive blend of all the electrolytes needed; especially for high demand activities where sweat is lost in high volumes.

I like this a lot!

alloriginalにより Jun 06, 2013 に掲載

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works well, not so good flavor

AnnaLLにより Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

You can really taste the vitamin B. Other than that I think it's a great product :)

small but powerful

4670407861802721084により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

Great Product

5763273138376689546により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

I mix this up in a bottle of water for my boys to drink while they are at Kung Fu practice. It helps keep them going and well hydrated. We have only tried the orange flavor....it tastes great!

Great taste - kids love!

cristalにより Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes good, half the sugar

GAQ880により Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

This tastes good and has half the sugar as Emergen-C and has the added boost of minerals from the sea.

Trace Minerals Research.

Reviewer1463363により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

Best products ,you never go wrong with this Brand. from Singapore.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17