JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I like this a lot!

alloriginalにより Jun 06, 2013 に掲載

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Use it all the time

Reviewer1712774により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!

Necessity

Reviewer2006226により Jun 22, 2011 に掲載

From Greece I use it for about a year now, one at time, usually when I ran 15km or more, in the stadium almost every weekend. I mix it in a 1lt water bottle, and sip it through the workout. I find that removes some of the fatigue and gives a push for another 5-10k.The taste is properly strong, not sweet as over the counter athletic drinks. I would strongly recommend

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

comments

Reviewer3284152により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

I would make only 2 coments. 1. upon delivery I found that there were lose granuales in the boc which means some of the packets had leaked. May want to check out stronger packaging. 2. This is a great product (found out about electrolytes when overseas but wonder why this product is not available in Canada as it does not need FDA approval. shirley

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Reviewer1800800により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2358550により Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

I liked the taste and feels like a good product. Recommended.

Trace Minerals Research.

Reviewer1463363により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

Best products ,you never go wrong with this Brand. from Singapore.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unique product; great electrolyte replacement ;plus

Reviewer1141113により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Great product; especially for hot days and when you need to travel. Just add water. It is a comprehensive blend of all the electrolytes needed; especially for high demand activities where sweat is lost in high volumes.

So zesty

5448570363882018218により May 26, 2015 に掲載

This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.

Good Flavor

Reviewer2022270により Jul 28, 2015 に掲載

One of several Trace Minerals products that I enjoy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18