JA

その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2482370により Oct 02, 2010 に掲載

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2229704により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer2857950により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

No anti-depressants needed

Reviewer2437250により Jul 14, 2010 に掲載

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

Reviewer2728133により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15