JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

I lose sleep with Rhodiola

Reviewer1199452により Apr 03, 2016 に掲載

It is an adaptogen but it also can have a very significant excitatory effect on you system, especially if you are sensitive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREAT product without any drozzy side affects!

Reviewer2871103により Mar 28, 2015 に掲載

I have been on this product for quite some time under doctor supervision and it has allowed my very over active mind to "settle" and think one thing at a time, improving my quality of life!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Rhodiola is awesome

4901537405748395929により Dec 16, 2014 に掲載

This product is great for fatigue and exercise

Wonderful for Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer2054670により Aug 26, 2014 に掲載

This really helped with some adrenal issues I was going through. One of my friends told me it's called 'Viking Courage' because the Vikings used to take it in the deep winter and before battle. It has at times felt like my courage has increased because my adrenals weren't so depleted after taking this! It's also both gentler and more effective than other brands I've tried. The effect isn't as abrupt yet overall the effect is more powerful too. Thorne Research products generally are of much higher quality than the other really popular brands, like Dr's Best. It's also meant to help with chronic fatigue and I've known people who have benefited as such. I'm ordering more.And oh yes, my brain felt like it was functioning at a more optimal level too!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

charleyにより Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

I am taking these in conjunction with B vits and together they seem to be doing a good job of helping me feel less stressed and happier.

No effect!

bODYhACK3rにより Jan 27, 2014 に掲載

I have adrenal fatigue confirmed by tests and this had no effect at all!! Not even stimulating. Nada de nada. Doesnt that sucks?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Kept me awake caused insomia

Reviewer2009583により Jul 25, 2013 に掲載

Regrettably this did not work for me, caused insomnia, and didn't feel right after taking this. Hopefully works better for others.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Product

Reviewer2752503により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice deal...

Reviewer1117948により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

Good price, good quality.

Prompt delivery

Reviewer1204193により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

Hi, I would like to thank you for the swift delivery of my order to Australia. I will definitely be making my future purchases of this product from iherb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16