JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

Reviewer2482370により Oct 02, 2010 に掲載

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

Reviewer2229704により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

No anti-depressants needed

Reviewer2437250により Jul 14, 2010 に掲載

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

Wonderful for Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer2054670により Aug 26, 2014 に掲載

This really helped with some adrenal issues I was going through. One of my friends told me it's called 'Viking Courage' because the Vikings used to take it in the deep winter and before battle. It has at times felt like my courage has increased because my adrenals weren't so depleted after taking this! It's also both gentler and more effective than other brands I've tried. The effect isn't as abrupt yet overall the effect is more powerful too. Thorne Research products generally are of much higher quality than the other really popular brands, like Dr's Best. It's also meant to help with chronic fatigue and I've known people who have benefited as such. I'm ordering more.And oh yes, my brain felt like it was functioning at a more optimal level too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

Reviewer2728133により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer2857950により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

Good Product

Reviewer2752503により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

No effect!

bODYhACK3rにより Jan 27, 2014 に掲載

I have adrenal fatigue confirmed by tests and this had no effect at all!! Not even stimulating. Nada de nada. Doesnt that sucks?

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Kept me awake caused insomia

Reviewer2009583により Jul 25, 2013 に掲載

Regrettably this did not work for me, caused insomnia, and didn't feel right after taking this. Hopefully works better for others.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREAT product without any drozzy side affects!

Reviewer2871103により Mar 28, 2015 に掲載

I have been on this product for quite some time under doctor supervision and it has allowed my very over active mind to "settle" and think one thing at a time, improving my quality of life!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16