JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2482370により Oct 02, 2010 に掲載

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2229704により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

No anti-depressants needed

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2437250により Jul 14, 2010 に掲載

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

Doctor Recommended

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2857950により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

Good Product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2752503により Feb 16, 2012 に掲載

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15