JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

OS

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1217442により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Good anti-oxidant

danarmにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Helps with joint stiffness

Reviewer2125514により May 20, 2011 に掲載

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

Antioxidant wonder

Reviewer2390329により Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

This therapeutic dose of curcumin (turmeric) gives me peace of mind in knowing that I'm helping to protect myself against malignancies. There is much evidence about the effects of curcumin on cells and I recommend this product to cancer survivors.

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5426353181768551966により Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

商品 6 - 10 の合計 35