JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Contains mold-derived ingredient

Reviewer1854340により 3 29, 2014 に掲載

This is almost a great product except for the fact that it contains Choline Citrate. Any vitamin or mineral that includes the term "citrate" is a derivative of citric acid. Now you might think of citrus fruits when you hear of citric acid, fruits like lemons, oranges and limes. But citric acid is not made from citrus fruits. It is made from "aspergillus niger," otherwise known as "black mold." If you don't believe me, just google "citric acid industrial production" and you will see how it is made. It's not some nice mom in her kitchen squeezing lemons one at a time to make your citric acid - it's huge steel vats of black fungus. So any product that claims to contain citrate and to also be yeast free is not entirely truthful, especially if you're someone who is either sensitive to molds or has a less than perfect immune system. And if your immune system were perfect, you wouldn't be taking supplements in the first place. Unlike some reviewers, I don't care whether you click the Yes button or not. I'm not writing this to get your vote or your money. I'm writing it to help you avoid making the same mistake as me and to encourage Thorne, who usually make great products, to consider removing citrates.

Unlisted Ingredient

Reviewer2469206により 8 19, 2012 に掲載

"Microcrystalline Cellulose" is not listed as an ingredient and is not present in the photographed bottle, but is listed in the bottle I got.

Be careful!

5510466950513054330により 4 03, 2016 に掲載

My mom tried those pills and had some headache and fast heartbeat. I think some other users have the same problem, too.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3