JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Reviewer1326730により May 10, 2009 に掲載

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Reviewer2026598により Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

sweetheartにより May 17, 2013 に掲載

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Good product

Reviewer1128885により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Reviewer1058619により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I was very happy to find this.

Reviewer2437163により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Reviewer2182770により Apr 28, 2010 に掲載

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

prevention

Reviewer3222410により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

hoping to prevent Parkenson's

The Best

Reviewer1107614により Dec 07, 2012 に掲載

Ben taking this for several years. Best brand!

tumeric

bevnortonにより Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

I have rheumatoid arthritis and leaky gut syndrome in no pain, first signs of a cold gave to my daughter fixed it before it started and fixed leaky gut

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22