JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

best probiotic ever!

Reviewer2566291により Jun 08, 2008 に掲載

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055により Jul 30, 2009 に掲載

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Reviewer1919452により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625により Mar 13, 2011 に掲載

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732により Jun 19, 2008 に掲載

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Reviewer2631717により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1847970により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23