JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer1152715により Apr 24, 2013 に掲載

The wrinkles/rings around my throat are going away! This is very good, you only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I only use at night time. I will be buying again.

Love!

Reviewer1316526により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

Definitely firms and plumps the delicate skin around the eyes and great for the neck...i even take a little of the leftover cream on my fingers and apply it around and on the lips...it actually will make the lips look and feel more plump! 3 products in one....a real value.

Not for daytime! Beware!

Reviewer1758888により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

OK, I didn't read the blurb by Reviva about using it only nightly. And they say that for good reason: this stuff is greasy, greasy, greasy! However, in the daytime, my hands are starting to look somewhat creepy, and it works wonders under my sunscreen. I just wish I could use it in the day under makeup, but if I did I think my eyes would slip out of their sockets it's so greasy. However, it seems to work well overall...just have to remember not to use it in the day...haha!

Luxurious....

Reviewer3247779により Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

THEEEEE most beautiful eye cream on the universe. Yes, it's rich and some may describe as greasy, but this product is TOP shelf...!!! I use it for the eye, throat and lip area. Beautiful. Highly recommended.

Economical eye cream

Reviewer3207935により Aug 26, 2012 に掲載

Excellent price! This is very thick, so I use little bits at a time. I used a bit too much one night and it made my eyes water for a few minutes. As someone else said, don't use this during the day under your eyes, it's way too thick & greasy! I have used it on the rest of my face occasionally at night, but not too often, since it is so rich I think it might cause a breakout on my combination skin if used frequently. Wish it were in a pump instead of a jar.

Mom loves it

5732345650441480858により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

I got it for my mom and she absolutely loves it. I think she's on her 10th one now because she asks me to keep it coming :) And she's tried lots and lots of creams and serums, from this site and stores but chose this one. It's much cheaper than most too.

Great!

Reviewer2637625により Oct 28, 2009 に掲載

Happy to an eye cream that's in a large size. So, I'm happy with the results. This stuff is like concrete! =)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Rich product in oil, good for eyes

Reviewer1717623により Dec 02, 2009 に掲載

good and Stimulates! Rich Oils and Plant Extracts in this cream

Reviva Lab, Throat and Eye Cream

Reviewer2461770により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

I am ordering my third jar of this lovely rich cream. I love using it for my neck to moisturize and keep wrinkles away as much as possible. I have tried using other good face creams on my neck, but they didn't seem to suit my neck area as the skin actually became sore, so I returned to this cream as it works really well for me.

Very good cream

4617600920136421766により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

I liked this cream so much that i use it also all over my face. I have oily skin and many creams give me pimples, but not this one. I like this cream.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24