JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Les vuelve locos

MonteErebusにより May 06, 2014 に掲載

No se si les calma porque lo compré para cuando viajamos y aún no le hemos hecho, pero abrí una bolsita para ver si les gustaba y... Les vuelve locos!!!!!!

Seem to work

5634211142232990951により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

My dog barks at everything! door bells, people outside, anything. So I got this to try it, I gave it to my dog after someone knocked at our door, my pup seemed relaxed. He went to sleep and didn't seem bothered by any noises until about an hour or so later. I'd say works good so far! (And it says to give your dog a few treats, I gave mine one but he is only 9lbs, so maybe next time I'd give him two.)

These work!

Sceptical-but-happyにより Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

We have dog that's terrified with being in a moving car. These have been big help with calming her down while we started to train her to like travelling. I also keep ordering these to a couple of dogs that truly hate to be home alone, and the training is getting easier all the time. So these work great when training your dog to tolerance things!

A true lifesaver!

Reviewer1018789により Oct 10, 2013 に掲載

A normally well behaved pug had suddenly turned into a neurotic whiner due to major lifestyle changes. Calming, For Small Dogs performed a miracle. Can 't say enough good things about them. And she LOVES the taste. One a day seems to do the trick.

Gentle but Effective

Reviewer1622892により Jun 19, 2013 に掲載

This product is gentle but effective. We don't want to drug our pets for travel or during stressful events, but sometimes they need a little calming. This does the trick. Helps them sleep if it's a quiet time, but otherwise just helps them remain happy and calm for several hours, as when a violent thunder/lightning storm blows through. Does not force them to sleep, but the package indicates that dosage may be doubled or even tripled if necessary. We've never had to do that.

Excellent treat!

Reviewer3139639により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

My puppy loves this! And I've noticed that he's calmer too.

A wonderful product!

Reviewer3725670により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

These little things are very fond of my Chihuahua! She really likes the taste. For it is a treat. And for me, help with stress. I give them only when there is a stressful situation for her. These are: a trip to the vet, bathing, exhibitions, tours. In the end, everyone is happy.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Calmed dog down during thunderstorms

coconutにより Jun 23, 2012 に掲載

My dog gets really scared during thunderstorms. My dog weighs 36 pounds so I had to give him extra and would go through the bag quickly. I also use a thundershirt for my dog. This combination seems to work well. It's more natural than the medications the vet wanted to give him for the anxiety.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good product

Reviewer1983035により Jun 13, 2012 に掲載

As above

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dog loves this. Really works and I only give my 45 lb dog 2.

Reviewer1221402により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載