JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 25.9 oz (736 g)

¥3,116

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2806330により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

DELICIOUS! I am addicted... I can eat it right out of the container. I use it for my pre and post workout shakes, as well as for breakfast. At breakfast I mix it with kale or spinach, some raspberries, stevia, cinnamon, a splash of lemon flavored fish oil, ground flaxseeds and some chia seeds. Honestly - it is yummy! It's significantly better than any rice protein and it keeps me satisfied longer.

I agree. Great Protein!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2221603により Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Pea Protein

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1106461により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

Great protein!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1274846により Jun 23, 2008 に掲載

I really like this protein powder, however, I find it a little too sweet for my taste, so I mix it with another protein powder to "cut the sweet down" a bit. I chose it because it's from a reputable company and uses xylitol for sweetner. Great product, and very affordable.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

perfect substitution for soy protein

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1382320により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

my wife and I are vegetarians, and used to always have soy protein shakes in the morning. now we switched to pea protein shakes since soy was affecting us negatively. this pea protein powder is by far the best-tasting/highest protein powder we have come across yet. we will continue to but this product

商品 1 - 5 の合計 69