JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Subtle energy and increased concentration

SteeleBlueにより Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

All I know is, I take one of these pills and boom! Within about 5 minutes I feel really good. I have increased energy that lasts for hours and I seem to be able to stick it out in boring staff meetings better. My concentration is definitely improved.

My fountain of youth

Reviewer2941328により Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

I have not started this product yet, but I have been taking something similar, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. Unfortunately, I cannot tell if this product is working. After taking hyaluronic acid and astaxanthin regularly, I can keep up with the young people even though I am 46 years old. I have no medical problems, sleep and feel well, and do not take any prescription drugs.

The capsules smell awful

5609610480304263776により Nov 22, 2013 に掲載

Delivered

4659088718658285273により Feb 21, 2013 に掲載

Ok. Next time, please if possible, declare a lower value on invoice (eg.: 30% of the total). In Brazil, the import tax are very high.

Now Foods, NADH, 10 mg

Reviewer2167095により Dec 12, 2012 に掲載

I have tried the NOW NAD sublingual & found it to be excellent. This is also very good, I like the addition of 200mg D-Ribose.

Excellent Co Enzyme for Energy for M.E

Reviewer3208252により Oct 06, 2012 に掲載

I use this product in conjunction with other Co Enzymes and it a fantastic treatment for M.E. NADH is involved in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's primary intracellular energy source. When NADH is oxidized in cellular energy-producing organelles called mitochondria, it forms water and energy. This energy is preserved as ATP. Every energy-consuming reaction requires ATP, so the more NADH a cell has available, the more energy it can produce. To keep up with the cellular demand for energy, the body continuously synthesizes NADH (a process that involves niacin, a B-complex vitamin). Some believe M.E is nothing more than lack of chemical Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP-cellular energy), which provides power to the body. Chronic infections, stress, and other ailments tend to deplete the chemical. NADH is the chemical that jumpstarts the production of ATP in the body’s cells. NADH is known to trigger energy production through ATP generation and is also a great oxidator.

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Use for brain function

OrganicReviews99により May 28, 2012 に掲載

and neurological healing. Still take Niacin but added NADH into the mix.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

5479931202381134259により May 25, 2012 に掲載

Wow I found out what I was missng out on after taking these NADH capsules for the past 3 weeks.I have increased energy levels,certainly more motivation and concentration and a better general feeling of wellness.It has certainly helped pick me up after side effects of Hepatitis C treatment and at 55years of age it is great to have the increase of energy and feeling a lot brighter generally,also seems to have helped with the jetlagged feeling which I have being a shift worker.Thankyou!!

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NADH essential for ATP producton, for nervous system and the brain.

Reviewer1128500により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

My wife is taking it under our Doctor's direction. NADH is essential for the nervous system and the brain. Refer to Depression Free for Life, An All Natural 5 Step Plan to reclaim Your Zest for Living. By Gabriel Cousens, M.D.

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NADH

Reviewer1600402により Dec 28, 2011 に掲載

I got so I couldn't afford my Adderal, and started using this, and it works just as well for me, and it is like 8 times cheaper. LOL

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています