JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good for many things

Reviewer1200463により 5 13, 2010 に掲載

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

good, cheaper than competitors

Reviewer1529050により 9 09, 2012 に掲載

i used it undeluted for external applications. It is stronger than diluted products, i bought it to try as it is cheaper than competitors and reordering now when run out of it. Carvacol is lower than others but for my purposes works better undeluted. Smell and burning very strong so be carefull and try on small places :)

Great Pain Reliever!

Reviewer2596873により 7 19, 2011 に掲載

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Powerful Stuff

Reviewer1142273により 3 21, 2010 に掲載

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Good pure Oregano oil

Reviewer2991207により 6 28, 2011 に掲載

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

Good deal on this item.

Reviewer2738875により 12 23, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

Hot to taste

debraanandaにより 10 27, 2013 に掲載

This is an excellent product for intestinal worms and organisms so it is worth taking daily it is however extremely hot when taken I take 4 drops in 1 tablespoon of olive oil , it is like a very hot chile so take it easy

Medicine Oil

Reviewer1425826により 12 16, 2012 に掲載

This is genuine, if you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't mess with it. For those who know the value of this, a valueable tool.

Yeast infection

Reviewer1436228により 8 12, 2011 に掲載

Very strong. Be careful when applying to sensitive skin areas. Used to kill thrush on skin. Worked well. Also used internally to remove internal yeast infection. I think that it is helping.

excellent