JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

For scar tissue and healing the gut

healthybrattにより Feb 02, 2008 に掲載

Works well to help heal a leaky gut and also makes a significant difference on excess scar tissue both inside and out of the body. Made a huge difference on a scar I had from 3 surgeries.

Antibacterial qualities

Reviewer1084142により May 14, 2008 に掲載

I use Aloe Vera because it's known to have antibacterial qualities that fight infections. It also stops pain and reduces the chances of scarring while helping the healing process. Valuable for minor cuts, itching and first and second degree thermal burns. Aloe Vera has been used since Biblical times. From Calif.

Aloe Vera does miracles

Reviewer1629399により Jul 18, 2009 に掲載

Aloe Vera does miracles. I always had acid reflux and when i started taking Aloe Vera, i felt better right away. The softgels are very easy to swallow.

Great Product

Reviewer2650032により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

My Husband has used this for Ulcerated Colitus and It is really helping.

Another Great Product

chachoにより May 28, 2010 に掲載

Great product! Does many great wonders for the body in general!I combine this product with Swanson's Aloe Vera Gel and True Aloe too. I have been taking Aloe Vera for over 30 years, I'm glad I have because when people look at me, they can't believe I'm 60 years old but look more like 38 years old!

Happy with this product

Reviewer3049143により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

This works as a gentle but affective bowel stimulant. 3 of these in the evening is all I need for occasional slow bowels. I highly recommend this product for people who have generally good intestinal health but who might need a little help sometimes when they have indulged in some refined foods. If you are very impacted--go get professional naturopathic help!

Excellent Product

Reviewer1993076により Oct 23, 2007 に掲載

Product is excellent for lupus and diverticulitis sufferers. With consistent use, the symptoms are most manageable allowing a person to function.

Robert

Reviewer3343883により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

This product is very helpful for me and I take it every day along with a Pro-Bio Probiotic to help keep my digestive system in check.

aloe vera gels 5000mg.

Reviewer2950486により Jul 18, 2009 に掲載

My husband finds these extremely good for a few different things. He has fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue ,gout and osteo arthritis but stomach upsets and reflux. All I know is I have to order this product as an on going part of his medications along with other medications. This is a good dose and a good brand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for Digestion and Blood Sugar - But Label Dosage Is Way Too High!

Reviewer2961002により May 25, 2010 に掲載

Another great product from NOW -- Aloe Gel in a convenient softgel form. (Avoid oral products containing Aloe Latex, which has potential risks if ingested regularly.) Helps with digestion, reduces acid reflux, and helps smooth out my blood sugar levels. The criticism: I know NOW tends to list rather high dosages for many of their products -- often with good reason -- but in this case the suggested dosage is oddly WAY too high (two softgels three times a day). Doing that is not only unnecessary, it would reduce the product advantages of convenience and low price, not to mention adding a lot of calories!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 101