JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Garry Pearce

Reviewer1220315により Aug 22, 2008 に掲載

I am on my 4th bottle of the p73, and I have no change in my dermatitice, I have been taking up to 8 softgels a day. I am still itching and have sores all over my extremities.Please advise. I have no other changes in how I feel. I am a 65 year old white male.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

works great love this product

Reviewer1233279により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

have used for years

Expensive, Good product

Reviewer1315766により Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

I believe this to be a quality medicinal oregano product and iherb has the best price as always on it, but it is still way too expensive. After one bottle I'm opting for a less expensive oregano product from iherb. I don't know which one I'm going to try next.

Oil of Oregano

Reviewer1318536により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

Best infection fighter around, bar none!

good for me

Reviewer1348584により Mar 22, 2010 に掲載

I love the benefits of Oregano. Everyone should us this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I can't live without it!

Reviewer1526670により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

I love the Oreganol Softgels. I wouldn't be without them or the drops. My immune system is much stronger now. I haven't had any infections in the year I have been taking Oreganol.

Oreganol

4702408759257968095により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

price very good and very fast delivery

Awesome!!

Reviewer1599698により Dec 28, 2007 に掲載

Great for kids too because of it's small size. Easy to swallow. Great for illness so keep some on hand for whenever your family may need it!

Great Product

Reviewer1622776により Feb 15, 2009 に掲載

I take this product because it seems to boost my immune system and keeps me protected all year long from colds.

Joe

Reviewer1684317により Nov 22, 2008 に掲載

Thank you for the Oreganol P73 Super Strength Softgels they are doing the job that was needed.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 80