JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Garry Pearce

Reviewer1220315により Aug 22, 2008 に掲載

I am on my 4th bottle of the p73, and I have no change in my dermatitice, I have been taking up to 8 softgels a day. I am still itching and have sores all over my extremities.Please advise. I have no other changes in how I feel. I am a 65 year old white male.

Great.

Reviewer3326265により Aug 25, 2008 に掲載

Strong. Small capsules good for kids. Not the cheapest but worth to buy. I'm not sure how it works for me because I'm taking grapefruit seeds complex and garlic oil too. I still have problems with sinuses but it works for cold and flu I think. I love iHerb!

Mary

Reviewer2534992により Sep 22, 2008 に掲載

This is the first time I've ordered this form of oil of Oregano made by the North American Herb and Spice company. I've used their oils and expect this product to be up to the same standards. IHerb.com carries the Better rated, quality products which are sometimes hard to find.Thanks!

David DeLong

Reviewer2973775により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

Great

virginia

Reviewer2719955により May 30, 2008 に掲載

works good

oregano

Reviewer1408772により Jul 23, 2008 に掲載

very good product. So far it works. will order more

Jean

Reviewer2161483により Apr 09, 2008 に掲載

This product is great. Recommend highly.

Great Antifungal

Reviewer1726742により Mar 01, 2008 に掲載

take it ever day. Expensive but well worth the price. Steve Oklahoma

Oreganol P73 Super Strength Softgels

Reviewer1003389により Mar 05, 2008 に掲載

Great stuff. We use it all the time to keep us healthy and keep up from getting colds and flu. Works real good.

Awesome!!

Reviewer1599698により Dec 28, 2007 に掲載

Great for kids too because of it's small size. Easy to swallow. Great for illness so keep some on hand for whenever your family may need it!

商品 41 - 50 の合計 80