JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

vitamins

Reviewer2459062により Oct 01, 2009 に掲載

Seems to be a good product.

Expensive, Good product

Reviewer1315766により Sep 23, 2009 に掲載

I believe this to be a quality medicinal oregano product and iherb has the best price as always on it, but it is still way too expensive. After one bottle I'm opting for a less expensive oregano product from iherb. I don't know which one I'm going to try next.

We won't go without it!

Reviewer2384111により Jun 11, 2009 に掲載

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great immune booster.

Reviewer1421175により May 09, 2009 に掲載

I take this product sporadically through cold and flu season. Also works great for controlling yeast and fungus. Not every can tolerate this potency however.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Immunity

Reviewer3039267により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

Stock up!

Fine product.

Reviewer2313566により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

Quality product and quality service.

good product

Reviewer1148404により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

This product is fine, I have only used it a little, and my mother is using it to build herself up and her immunities.

Oreganol

Reviewer1864397により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

No sure about this.

Great Product

Reviewer1622776により Feb 15, 2009 に掲載

I take this product because it seems to boost my immune system and keeps me protected all year long from colds.

North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol P73

Reviewer2590776により Feb 03, 2009 に掲載

Feel this helps boost my immune system, especially during the winter months

商品 41 - 50 の合計 79