JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Cinnamon Force - 120 Softgels

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3010535により Oct 29, 2008 に掲載

I have been on this product for approx. 4 mos., 2 times daily and have experienced a significant reduction in leg pain brought on from being a diabetic! In fact, not taking this product for 3 days, has brought back the same pain I was previous in prior to taking this product! Once, I received the product in the mail, I immediately begain taking it and within 2 days, I responded back to having no longer the pains in my legs! Although this product does not claim to help diabetics, it has me and I have told my doctor so that others may receive the same possible experience I have!! I no longer can be without this product!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Effective for sugar level control

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3105325により Aug 05, 2010 に掲載

I bought this primarily for both my wife and her second brother. Their family has diabetic tendency. They are in their 40 -50's. My wife does not have diabetes and her brother has level slightly above normal. After taking the tablets, the brother experienced a return to normal and has been taking for the last three to four months. He has also recently recommended it to a neighbour. Let's see what is the result. It is also good to maintain our weights as the sugar is not accumulated in our body. I also notice a better feeling after meals. Thank you for such a good product.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Helps blood sugar immensely!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2017726により Dec 22, 2010 に掲載

I have taken one capsule with the two heaviest meals of the day for the past two years. This has helped to keep my blood sugars in the normal range. I went without for a month to see if it made any change and of course it did. I would totally recommend this product. The softgel capsules work much better than the powdered cinnamon capsules that you can buy.

Cinnamon Force

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2434412により Mar 18, 2008 に掲載

Wonderful product. You can smell the cinammon. This product is a sleeper. My glucose values ahve dropped 25% in a month.

New Chapter, Cinnamon Force

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1017723により May 05, 2010 に掲載

My hsband was disgnosed pre-diabetic for the last three years. Since after taking cinnamon his blood glucose and HBA1C are within normal.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 35