JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

No result

Trinityにより 5 25, 2014 に掲載

There isn't any real difference on my mom's face or in her arthritis pain. It's also full of binders and fillers. Will not buy again. I started buying pure gelatin powder and cooking homemade broth and they made a difference in her condition.

A disastrous purchase

Reviewer2715871により 5 22, 2011 に掲載

I have had to stop taking these pills after 2 months as I have put on so much weight and suffered from an increased number of nasty headaches. My weight has remained the same give or take a couple of pounds since I was 20 (I'm now 40). I have not changed my dietary regime so there is no other explanation. I saw no benefits to my skin and am wondering what to do with the remaining 3 bottles of this product....

noticed no benefits

Reviewer2459651により 9 24, 2012 に掲載

noticed no benefits or changes

Serious Allergy

Reviewer2006587により 5 09, 2014 に掲載

I would not recommend this product to anyone cos I've unfortunately experienced Serious Allergy !! After a week of taking, my chest,digestion system and my energy had come to bad conditions.1 day after I stopped taking the product, I am still suffering the same reaction. The 2nd day, I was back to normal. So overall, it was a very bad experience for me. BE CAREFUL with sulfite residues !

TRYING TO IMPROVE MY HAIR GROWTH SINCE CHEMO

Reviewer1611575により 10 21, 2011 に掲載

Neocell Fish Collagen plus H.A. w/hyaluronic acid was recommended so I thought I'd try it. It's been two months and I do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. I'll continue to use this product.

No significant results.

5001964954059018707により 2 15, 2015 に掲載

No significant results.

Gives me a headache

4897623255360069934により 6 30, 2015 に掲載

I took this product and it gives me a headache. I don't know why but whenever I take it, I get a headache.

No difference

4655084121692689196により 4 21, 2016 に掲載

I have not noticed any difference in the way that I feel or any improvement on my skin.

Nothing so far

Reviewer2386615により 3 09, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking the capsules as directed for close to 2 weeks now but have noticed no improvements of any kind so far. Have bought a six-month supply, so will carry on with the supplements and will see what happens.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9