JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Finally some Relief!

Reviewer2252534により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

Good quality

Reviewer1184396により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Reviewer2648733により Dec 22, 2011 に掲載

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

Wonderful

Reviewer1880389により Nov 06, 2010 に掲載

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have used them for many, many years

Reviewer2202390により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

Good for headache avoidance

Reviewer2474698により May 09, 2010 に掲載

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

Great for inflammation!

Reviewer1896828により May 13, 2010 に掲載

Great for inflammation!

nature's way boswellia

Reviewer1690760により May 13, 2009 に掲載

boswellia...good herbal supplement..good for pain.stiff joints..have had lymes and this stuff works...

Boswellia

Reviewer3090776により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

very good anti inflammatory,worked well

like it

Anatermaにより Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 54