JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not For Me

Reviewer2870647により Sep 28, 2010 に掲載

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

Finally some Relief!

Reviewer2252534により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have used them for many, many years

Reviewer2202390により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

Wonderful

Reviewer1880389により Nov 06, 2010 に掲載

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda

Great for inflammation!

Reviewer1896828により May 13, 2010 に掲載

Great for inflammation!

nature's way boswellia

Reviewer1690760により May 13, 2009 に掲載

boswellia...good herbal supplement..good for pain.stiff joints..have had lymes and this stuff works...

Good quality

Reviewer1184396により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

Boswellia is miracle

energyguyにより Feb 25, 2016 に掲載

I bought this for my mum who has aching back problem. Later I read that boswellia can help in prostrate cancer, preventing stroke and deal with inflammation. I decide to try and the first thing I notice is my brain fog disappear. I become alert. My mum also notice that she can't sleep if she took it after dinner. After taking for a week, my mum back pain has greatly reduced and her dementia seems to have improved. For me, I feel less body aching and think faster.

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Reviewer2648733により Dec 22, 2011 に掲載

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

Boswellia

Reviewer3090776により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

very good anti inflammatory,worked well

商品 21 - 30 の合計 57