JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

IT WORKS

Reviewer2811956により 10 26, 2010 に掲載

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.

Finally some Relief!

Reviewer2252534により 9 21, 2011 に掲載

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

Good quality

Reviewer1184396により 3 07, 2012 に掲載

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Reviewer2648733により 12 22, 2011 に掲載

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

Wonderful

Reviewer1880389により 11 06, 2010 に掲載

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda

Great for inflammation!

Reviewer1896828により 5 13, 2010 に掲載

Great for inflammation!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have used them for many, many years

Reviewer2202390により 10 23, 2009 に掲載

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

nature's way boswellia

Reviewer1690760により 5 13, 2009 に掲載

boswellia...good herbal supplement..good for pain.stiff joints..have had lymes and this stuff works...

Boswellia

Reviewer3090776により 1 01, 2009 に掲載

very good anti inflammatory,worked well

like it

Anatermaにより 7 14, 2014 に掲載

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 54