JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

IT WORKS

Reviewer2811956により Oct 26, 2010 に掲載

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not For Me

Reviewer2870647により Sep 28, 2010 に掲載

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Inflation

Reviewer2623956により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

Boswellia has helped keep my swelling joints under control.

would buy again

Reviewer1543606により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for inflammation!

Reviewer1896828により May 13, 2010 に掲載

Great for inflammation!

Good for headache avoidance

Reviewer2474698により May 09, 2010 に掲載

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

It's helping

Reviewer1040559により Nov 13, 2009 に掲載

I added this to the glucosamine and chondroiton I've been taking for several years and it seems to be further reducing joint pain in my hands and arms.

Joint pain and mobility

Reviewer1362163により Nov 11, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking curcumin and boswellia for about 6 months now and have seen a dramatic reduction of pain in my joints and back. There also has been a very noticeable increase in mobility. Definitely 5 stars!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have used them for many, many years

Reviewer2202390により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

Seems to help

BrendaYoumansにより Aug 09, 2009 に掲載

You can tell something is going on but, I have to remind my self its not for pain, only inflammation.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 55