JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Use for knee arthritis

Reviewer2266306により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

Works well, and price is very good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1284478により Jan 14, 2013 に掲載

I think I notice a reduction in inflamation already after 3 weeks.

Excelent quality, great price

Reviewer2777269により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

this brand of turmeric or curcumin is one of the few that offers more mg of the active to the lowest price. I notice the odor of spicy ginger and when I look into the directions this brand can be used also as an Infusion. That is very versatile.

Not Good for the Purpose for Which I Bought It

Reviewer1967131により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

I bought this because I have read that turmeric prevents leg spasms without the side effects of produce containing quinine.People said it works within a day or two if not immediately. I used it for more than a week. In my case, it simply did not work. I almost thought my leg spasms got worse. I am now trying magnesium citrate, and the jury is still out. Perhaps I have not used it long enough yet.

Great for colds

FromCanadaにより Feb 02, 2016 に掲載

I was having persistent cough for a month or so, before I came across this herb. I started taking it with not much hope, but after a week or so my cough was gone. Now at the first sigh of a cough or cold I start taking Tumeric together with Echinacea. Usually one or two doses is all that needed to get rid of a cold. For a cough you will need to take it for 1-2 weeks.

Tumeric Curcumin

Reviewer2974200により May 28, 2011 に掲載

Great product, no bad after taste.

Much useful

Reviewer2400546により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

I appreciate among many other things that it is classified as GRAS(generally recognized as safe), while I keep trying it.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1806007により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

I HAVE BEEN USING TUMERIC FOR A FEW YEARS BUT WITHOUT THE CURCUMIN, I FIND IT EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE WITH BOTH.

Reviewer2803942により Mar 16, 2012 に掲載

order was rec'd in a timely manner -- price is good

Great!

Reviewer3326265により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

Good for stomach, intenstinal support.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16