JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Didn't help asthma

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

Some studies have proven this will help asthma - it didn't help mine. I dislike the added phosphate and silicate. If I did get again, would go for one with no fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Easy to swallow

Reviewer3196414により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

Great product. Helps with pain in the joints

Boswellia

Reviewer3032484により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

This really works. I like it for the arthritis in my hands as I crochet a lot. Even my husband likes it for his arthritis pain & stiffness.

Antiinflammatory

JeffKorrにより Nov 22, 2013 に掲載

Inflammation is now known to be the main cause of heart attacks and strokes. Boswellia extract can be an important tool to help prevent inflammation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

FEED-ME-MOREにより Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

I bought it for my mother, she has joint problems and so on, including brain tumor. She is working, exercising according to her possibilities, so I can't complain. This supplement together with others is helpful.

Excellent service and product

Reviewer2243526により Mar 16, 2011 に掲載

I'm a ongoing and satisfied customer, this boswellia product is the best!

A good product

Reviewer2674066により May 31, 2010 に掲載

I added this to Natural Factors Tumeric and Bromelain. It made a difference. I'm reversing some arthritic buildup in my hips with it, complemented by Chondroitin Sulfate, Methionine, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin C, and CoQ10 for energy to heal.

good product

Reviewer2791975により Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

will buy again

Boswellia Extract

Reviewer2144919により Dec 16, 2010 に掲載

Works great for inflammed bowel if you have problem with stress.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9