JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

MegaFood, 毎日のウコン, 2.08オンス (59.1 g)

¥1,971

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3117934により May 22, 2014 に掲載

This is the only Daily Boost that I've tried so far from MegaFood. The flavor of this one is really delicious! It tastes good added to smoothies or in soups. The turmeric and black pepper flavors come out in savory foods, and the sour taste of the food source Vitamin C is super good in shakes. This blend had everything I was looking for, and the Orange Blend helped to get rid of a sore throat that was coming on.

Good product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1209937により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

I have used this product just for three weeks and already my hips feels so much better, I had difficulties for sleep and go, now the sleep is ok and I can go without big problems. I don't like pain killers, this product has as good effect as paracetamol.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Perfect for adding to smoothies/juice

5352199426811850620により May 03, 2015 に掲載

I have tried this product a couple of times, and I think it is perfect to blend in juices and smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition. The taste is really nice. I bought the single sachets to try out at first, and now I have bought the full size Daily turmeric to add to my breakfast green shake.

Inflammation

Reviewer1055106により May 25, 2015 に掲載

This is a wonderful,natural full spectrum turmeric powder with other herbs for inflammation. I mix it with my other superfood powders (berries and greens)and juices. Daily Turmeric, zyflamend, black seed oil and sorghum is a great alternative for inflammation. I have axial spondyloarthritis. Because of heart disease and heart failure I can't take the much needed tnf-a blockers. The combination mentioned above is a blessing from nature.

so far so good

Reviewer1534268により Dec 05, 2014 に掲載

I was taking turmeric capsules but this seemed better because it's powder and far more concentrated. It has a pleasant taste and has caused no side effects that I can discern. This is a 30 day supply which seems reasonable. Started taking turmeric to try and relieve a bit of knee pa in so if it seems to help, which 30 days should indicate, then will order more.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7