JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Reviewer3117934により May 22, 2014 に掲載

This is the only Daily Boost that I've tried so far from MegaFood. The flavor of this one is really delicious! It tastes good added to smoothies or in soups. The turmeric and black pepper flavors come out in savory foods, and the sour taste of the food source Vitamin C is super good in shakes. This blend had everything I was looking for, and the Orange Blend helped to get rid of a sore throat that was coming on.

Good product

Reviewer1209937により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

I have used this product just for three weeks and already my hips feels so much better, I had difficulties for sleep and go, now the sleep is ok and I can go without big problems. I don't like pain killers, this product has as good effect as paracetamol.

Inflammation

Reviewer1055106により May 25, 2015 に掲載

This is a wonderful,natural full spectrum turmeric powder with other herbs for inflammation. I mix it with my other superfood powders (berries and greens)and juices. Daily Turmeric, zyflamend, black seed oil and sorghum is a great alternative for inflammation. I have axial spondyloarthritis. Because of heart disease and heart failure I can't take the much needed tnf-a blockers. The combination mentioned above is a blessing from nature.

good stuff

Reviewer1810059により Feb 23, 2016 に掲載

It really helps with my knee pain and I don't taste it in my smoothie. I recommend for any joint pain or bracitis.

Great turmeric product

5728169306038487717により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

If you are looking to add turmeric to your diet, this is the product for you. Initially, when I received the product I was a little shocked to find how small the jar was. It came with a small scooper, and I soon realized that a little bit goes a long way. It has a strong taste. I generally just add this product to my tea in the morning or to my smoothie.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect for adding to smoothies/juice

5352199426811850620により May 03, 2015 に掲載

I have tried this product a couple of times, and I think it is perfect to blend in juices and smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition. The taste is really nice. I bought the single sachets to try out at first, and now I have bought the full size Daily turmeric to add to my breakfast green shake.

Turmeric

5218472221858407973により Jun 07, 2016 に掲載

I love it l give it to my dog in food great for her skin

Has features I like

5190756897598879336により Aug 04, 2016 に掲載

I have used this product for awhile now and it has all the special ingredients I like the taste when it is blended with another drink.

so far so good

Reviewer1534268により Dec 05, 2014 に掲載

I was taking turmeric capsules but this seemed better because it's powder and far more concentrated. It has a pleasant taste and has caused no side effects that I can discern. This is a 30 day supply which seems reasonable. Started taking turmeric to try and relieve a bit of knee pa in so if it seems to help, which 30 days should indicate, then will order more.

not bad