JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great

korting-bestellenにより Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

Great quality, texture, taste and price. Very much recommended to add to your yoghurt, shake or scrambled eggs. If you're looking for reasonable priced hemp hearts, this is the right pick! If this review was helpful, let me know by clicking yes!

unique taste

sixthdimenにより Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

i tried nutiva brand and it is good but for my personal taste this is even better,maybe your taste is different but quality of manitoba hemp seed and oil is fact

My favourite breakfast

4767784642673692082により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

I love mixing this with a chia/flax blend with coconut milk as a breakfast. Very good and very healthy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4705787402615357614により Sep 26, 2013 に掲載

Just good. I use it to make veggie burgers, or in granola, tastes great.

Yummy!

5230275702358035923により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

I'd read a review on WebMD, which I found to smack of paranoia. It said, and I paraphrase, "Canadian hemp is not as effective as digoxin, and has more side effects". Hmm, ok. I guess if they mean, by side effects, that your cholesterol will be lowered, and your anxiety may lessen to to a calmer heart, then fine. I love the taste of these hemp hearts; chewy and nutty flavour. As a fellow Canadian, it's nice to see a homegrown (no pun intended) product on iHerb. I'll be reordering soon.

Hemp Seeds

Reviewer3322048により Sep 15, 2013 に掲載

I hadn't tried Hemp seeds before, so I ordered only an 8 oz bag. But they are quite good, and good for you. I like them on my cold cereal and in yogurt. Next time I will order a bigger bag.

Great product

raeannewrightにより Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

Love this product - great quality for a great price.

Great product

4905213629555009342により Aug 20, 2013 に掲載

These are great to eat right out of the bag. Be careful or you will find yourself eating the whole bag.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste goes well with fruit

h-annaにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I eat a lot of fruit, and this is a good complement. Taste is great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Healthy way to start your day!

5197638489293035280により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

A bit of this on your oatmeal (or in your cereal) and it's a great way to start your day. I used to get a grumbling stomach even before lunch and now, I'm barely hungry at lunch time. I lost a bit of extra weight without feeling hungry. This stuff is great!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 94