JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great product!

Reviewer3169971により Apr 09, 2008 に掲載

This product healed my damaged stomach lining (gastritis)almost immediately--when nothing else worked. An enhanced sense of general well-being and vitality are also benefits. Mostly likely this is because aloe vera is packed with nutrients and beneficial digestive enzymes. A great daily tonic for anyone, but especially those with digestive issues.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Miraculous stuff, possibly in combination with......

Reviewer1172795により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

If you suffer from acid reflux, seasonal allergies, a stomach ulcer and are sensitive to odors and motion to the point of dizzyness like I have been for all to many years please do yourself a favor and read on. I use a combination of this product with Kyodophilus, acid ease and DGL licorice. No more nexium and nasalcort. I attributed the dizzyness to candida I took these products in an effort to combat all of the above symptoms and must now say WOW. I first started using them all about a year ago and wanted to wait before posting a review. Acid reflux does terrible damage to the gastro intestinal tract and imbalances in stomach flora are responsible for so many ailments its incredible. Mention such products to a doctor and they respectfully look at you like your nuts. I may be overdoing it but........its working for now. Be well.

Instant relief

Reviewer2985632により Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

I've just bought another bottle. The gel doesn't taste too good, but it really helps and that's what's important to me! Helps relief nausea and stomach pain instantly! Thank you, iHerb! ;)

Outstanding Stomach Ailment Remedy

Reviewer1890825により Apr 14, 2007 に掲載

This product has done more for my stomach reflux and acid problem than Pepsid, Zantac, or Nexium. Without this Herbal formula I would need to work further with a medical doctor to determine an alternative to hold my chronic stomach issues in abeyance. Please continue to sell this product.

Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula

Reviewer2733730により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

A few years ago I was diagnosed with the beginnings of an ulcer by the doctor after a colonoscopy. My stomach hurt at times, especially after eating certain foods. I immediately began using the Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula and have been symptom free ever since. I recommend this formula for anyone who has stomach ulcers and who does not want to use pharmaceutical drugs to treat it.

Ahh.....Stomach Relief!

Reviewer1896379により Jun 04, 2008 に掲載

Ever since menopause (I'm 55 years of age) weird things seem to happen to my body....The latest being stomach upset and being BLOATED. I also think I may have intestinal uclers because salads always seem to bother me, and they always have....Maybe it's a little IBS. I've done gallbladder cleanses, so I know my gallbladder if fine. So-o-o I thought I'd try this product. Wow!!! Now I can eat salads without any trouble and things are starting to settle down. I'm going to keep using this and see if I get total relief...I definitely feel better, and if I miss a day of using this I notice a big difference. Great price and I love IHerb! :>)

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1829111により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

i recently went on vacation and did not leave home without this. it is fabulous! it is great for upset stomach, burning stomach, indigestion, constipation -- just great for the digestive system. i highly recommend it. i usually do not drink it straight; add a little bit of water and it should work great! nice taste, too. much better taste than regular aloe vera gel drinks. definitely recommend!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great price for a wonderful product!

Reviewer1508918により Feb 03, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this product daily for a couple of months now and it has helped my stomach feel wonderful. iHerb has the best price that I have found on the internet and local stores.

effective

Reviewer2263260により Jun 06, 2010 に掲載

This stuff has helped my stomach, but to me the taste is very unpleasant. I continue to use it because of it's effectiveness.

Lily of the Desert Stomach Formula