JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent product!

Reviewer3060085により Sep 01, 2009 に掲載

Love it! Helps calm an upset stomach and helps regulate digestive system.

stomach be gone

Reviewer1002750により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

I love this stuff, it has helped me loose stomach fat and has really controlled my appetite. I dont eat much, but I am a snacker, and this has toned my appetite down alot. I am down from 132 to 127 and now my husband is taking it as well. Thanks

Aloe Vera Detox

Reviewer2950091により Mar 24, 2010 に掲載

I use this to mainly keep my parrots in good health because it can avert many potential hazards in foods purchased in the grocery stores. This helped heal a very sick bird of mine at one time.

Great Product

Reviewer1172056により Dec 13, 2009 に掲載

I first tried this product at retail store. It helped with some stomach problems I was having. I really wanted to continue taking it, but it was expensive. iherb had the best price so I bought here. (Love the lollipop! Made me smile!)

Can feel the difference!

Reviewer1714421により Oct 15, 2011 に掲載

Take on an empty stomach in the morning when I start feeling sluggish from an accumulation of heavy duty meds and it helps to dump my liver of the toxins; have taken regular aloe vera gel (same company) also to help with stomach and as a gentle laxative for years but for "detox" this can't be beat.

Natural therapy for birds

Reviewer1936048により Sep 18, 2008 に掲載

I bought this product as a treatment for my bird, who had suspected liver toxicity. After a week of treatment, he looked vastly better. Thinking of trying it for myself now! I couldn't find any product like this in Australia but I found it at iHerb for a good price, and a fantastic shipping deal.

Very Good Product

Reviewer1654788により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

I love easy to take and effective in detoxifying your body

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Herbal, Detox Formula

Reviewer2064735により Sep 12, 2010 に掲載

Thank you IHerb! This is a fantastic product.

Aloe detox formula

Reviewer1777680により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

this product keeps my diverticulosus under control. Can't live without it.

Very good stuff!

4801016657588375717により Oct 16, 2013 に掲載

I can see improvements of my skin and digestion. Like this item. Plan to use it often and place it to my daily routine.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13