JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good

Reviewer2218834により Aug 28, 2010 に掲載

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for something abit more effective, since I'm starting to get alot of under-eye wrinkles (perimenopause seems to affect skin alot). There's a generous amount of product here for the price though, and it does reduce puffiness.

Pretty good

Reviewer2329261により Aug 26, 2011 に掲載

This is a good moisturizer at a great price. The reason I bought it, however, was to help decrease my dark under eye circles and I don't think it is helping for those. But for a moisturizer it is good - I put it under my eyes at night and they are still moist in the morning - the sign of a good cream.

Ok

Reviewer1487618により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

An ok product. Cant't really notice any difference from before I started using it.

Su textura ,buena

100mizuiroにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

Su textura en crema -gel es muy agradable a la hora de aplicarlo.Por ahora no he notado grandes cambios,si es verdad que desinflama las pequeñas bolsitas alrededor de los ojos ,pero en cuanto a las lineas de expresión no he notado el milagro.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Another manage your expectations product

Reviewer2201518により Feb 06, 2015 に掲載

I bought this because of a "convincing" review in Iherb - I should've known better right? This is a pretty standard eye cream. It's neither groundbreaking nor is it bad. Treat it as a basic eye cream, you know - better than none. It gave me milia so it's not a good fit for my skin. It's pretty good value at 28gms per jar - that almost like a full size bottle for face creams. I didn't finish this, gave it away because it wasn't doing anything special for me and it gave me milia.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5