JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

First time user

5345718953052452753により Feb 28, 2014 に掲載

This is my first time taking Turmeric. I take one capsule a day. I'm feeling positive effects from just one a day. I recommend you choose an organic version because there is no human intervention like radiating the spice.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

colitis cure for family

Reviewer2899561により Jan 26, 2013 に掲載

Myself, father, uncle, and mother all have different degrees of Colitis. I was in the middle of a bad UC flare up and was taking steroid enemas, Prednisone pills, Asacol (till it made my hair start falling out), and switched back to old faithful Azulfidine, but still could not kick this episode. So I researched alternative and natural cures. I bought us each 1 bottle of this brand. After taking 2 capsules 3 times a day during my flare up, in 3 days I noticed a big difference and in 5 days not just mine but all of our forms of colitis were gone. We have all remained in remission ever since; dropping all medications. I can't remember the last time I had to run to the bathroom or always stay near one. Now I just take 2 per day as a maintenance dose. But remember the active ingredient is not so much water soluble, its oil soluble, so take it with either flax/krill/fish/algae oil gel cap simultaneously for max absorption.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Turmeric

Reviewer2719099により May 17, 2011 に掲載

First time using no comment yet.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3