JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Not so great

Reviewer2861035により Mar 10, 2009 に掲載

VERY tough and chewy. Had to follow with a hot cup of tea to get the sticky black stuff off my teeth. Certainly cannot eat as a quick lunch at my desk at work. Also, not to thrilled with the flavor. They do satisfy your hunger, but I will not be ordering again. I will look for a different protein/meal replacement bar instead.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

it is a protein bar, after all

Reviewer3033335により Feb 22, 2009 に掲載

This bar is very "chocolaty" and it's consistency is very dense (similar to a powerbar) and chewey. It is a better choice than a multitude of bars out there, especially since it does not contain junk protein like soy, but it is not particularly tasty IMHO.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

beware the changes to this bar

Reviewer3278266により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

The recipe for these bars has been modified. The new packaging says "improved taste." I loved the chewy quality of the original bars. These now have an entirely new texture that is not nearly as satisfying.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Just another protein bar

Reviewer3061810により Oct 11, 2008 に掲載

I keep looking for something high protein without that same stick texture or odd aftertaste. Unfortunately, this isn't it.

these are okay

Reviewer1388769により Apr 22, 2008 に掲載

...better than some, worse than others. The more you chew them, the better. I don't think I will buy them again.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5